𝐄𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 | 𝐃𝐫. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐡 | 𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟑 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝗕𝘆 𝗘𝘂𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅

• 1 month later...

Month 12 Update:

Hello, everyone. Compared to my last update, I think some more maturity added, but I think in terms of density not much changed. Overall I'm satisfied with the result. Thanks to Dr. Somesh and @Eugenix Hair Sciences team for this result. 

I'm thinking of a touch up procedure. I think I can easily get away with this result. But I don't think I can manage time for another procedure in the next 2-3 years.  I asked Eugenix whether any improvements can be done. Also had a video consultation with Dr. Somesh. According to him, a touch up procedure of 400-600 grafts can be done to improve the marked area. 

Any opinions, suggestions are highly welcomed. 

Regards,

Shadman. 

IMG_4313.jpeg

IMG_4298.jpeg

IMG_4314.jpeg

IMG_4301.jpeg

IMG_4320.jpeg

IMG_4321.jpeg

IMG_4305.jpeg

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4327.jpeg

IMG_4326.jpeg

7f61a4aa-7255-462e-969f-0eeeb7320ab4.jpeg

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

@Shadman this is an incredible repair to the work left by Dr Bhatti. Your results look 100% natural which is the benchmark for a successful hair transplant. I would personally leave the area requiring 600 - 700 grafts for the future. Only you are aware of it. If you need surgery in the years ahead perhaps address it then. Very happy for you bro! 👊👌

• Thanks 1

@4chanhrn @Miller1980

Thank you so much. To be honest, I didn't have big expectations going into Eugenix. I thought merely the illusion of density would satisfy me. 

However, when you get good results, you start to wonder whether any improvements can be done or not. 

@Gatsby

Thank you, bro 🙏  

with limited donor availability, the result which I've now is vastly superior Dr. Bhatii's. There's a night & day difference.

I completely agree and understand why you're in favour of keeping grafts for the future.

when you get good results, you start to wonder whether any improvements can be done or not.  Moreover, Due to career opportunities, possibly I'll relocate to a new country. As a result, I don't think I can plan another procedure in the next 3 years at least. This is why I'm actually thinking of a touch up procedure. Otherwise, I wouldn't have considered another  procedure right now.

• Like 2

@Shadman To begin with, I am extremely happy that your hair transplant was a major success. There's a significant difference between where you started and where you are now.

To me, a simple touch-up procedure of 400 grafts can make a significant difference. Is the touch up procedure offered for free or are you required to pay?

• Thanks 1

@Rawkerboi thanks a lot 🙏

No, I've to pay depending on the number of grafts. Basically last year, Dr. Somesh planned to implant around 2200 grafts. But when he didn't find enough grafts he told me to give around 200-300 beard grafts. But that time I wasn't ready for that. Both of us agreed that only scalp grafts would be used and depending on the result might require another procedure for density.

Few weeks back,  I had a video consultation with Dr. Somesh. According to him, it has shaped up pretty well. He listened to me thoughts and both of us agreed that only marked area will be addressed.

I'm in talk with Eugenix patient consultant. 

• Like 1

This is looking great mate, its mad in a sense as its only us who can see the parts that we don't like or think are weak etc, as looking at this as if you had not had a hair transplant I would say it looks 100% natural and fine, but I agree with you on wanting it to look the best you can, and if you can do a small procedure now to feel better in the long run then go for it mate for sure!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Stewie said:

but I agree with you on wanting it to look the best you can, and if you can do a small procedure now to feel better in the long run then go for it mate for sure!

Thank you, bro !  

Completely agree with you. There's a possibility of requiring more grafts in the future. However, I also feel that I should add some density to the concerned areas. 

• Like 1