Should I?

Hello everybody! Is my first time posting here but i always read the topics and i found very usefull the information that is on the forum.

Hey i have a question. I am now 19 going to 20 years old. I had a bad time last year and a half about loosing my hair. I started using propecia, i'm using propecia for almost 1 1/2 year and i had kinda very very goo results. My hair now stopped to thin and i had many hairs coming up again... Yeah my hair is much better now that i use propecia and i take etoo Inneov Hair mass. Is a vitamine and it is also very good.

So i went to the doctor some time ago and he said me that he don't feel that i'm going to have more hair loss. He said that my hair looks amazing, very healty, etc.

My case is should i start using Rogaine 5%? Just for prevention? To see if i can get more improvment? My doctor told me to use that to see what happen but i'm a little bit scared because i've seem some ppl saying that rogaine make their hair fall down.

So what shoud i do???

PS: SORRY FOR THE BAD BAD ENGLISH!! I'M BRAZILIAN! hehehe

wish all the best! ty

Hello everybody! Is my first time posting here but i always read the topics and i found very usefull the information that is on the forum.

Hey i have a question. I am now 19 going to 20 years old. I had a bad time last year and a half about loosing my hair. I started using propecia, i'm using propecia for almost 1 1/2 year and i had kinda very very goo results. My hair now stopped to thin and i had many hairs coming up again... Yeah my hair is much better now that i use propecia and i take etoo Inneov Hair mass. Is a vitamine and it is also very good.

So i went to the doctor some time ago and he said me that he don't feel that i'm going to have more hair loss. He said that my hair looks amazing, very healty, etc.

My case is should i start using Rogaine 5%? Just for prevention? To see if i can get more improvment? My doctor told me to use that to see what happen but i'm a little bit scared because i've seem some ppl saying that rogaine make their hair fall down.

So what shoud i do???

PS: SORRY FOR THE BAD BAD ENGLISH!! I'M BRAZILIAN! hehehe

wish all the best! ty

I love Brazilians -- so I'll answer you! icon_wink.gif

Propecia is the crown jewel of the anti-MPB arsenal, and it is *excellent* that you have responded so well. Congrats on that, truly.

As for the rogaine.....personally, I do not take it, and I never will.....but you have to weigh a few things: you have to use it twice a day, every day, forever. And it isn't as simple as popping a small pill 1x/day. For me, working rogaine through my hair 2x/day at the age of 23 was too much of a strain and commitment -- especially for results that are far from amazing, let alone a sure-thing.

As for the rogaine causing your hair to fall out....I've seen this said, as well....basically, people are bitching about sheds -- which rogaine can definitely cause. This is where you may lose a lot of hairs for a given period of time, which will eventually grow back, with the intent of being stronger (terminal) hairs.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!