Had FUE transplant 2 days back. How many grafts does it look like and how is the density and hairline design? Really anxious, please tell you thoughts.

Hi, density is not ok. You will need another procedure in future to make it dense. Hairline is not irregular but if you lose your native hair from the frontline, it will look awkward. Tried to cover an extensive area in less  grafts. No need to worry as the procedure is performed nicely and hope you will get reasonable results in future. 

• Like 1

Dr. Ahmad Chaudhry

Cosmo Derma clinic 

Lahore Pakistan 

@AhmadChaudhry brother when you say that density is not okay, you mean given the current status of my hair or if I lose my native hair. Want to see if I'll get a full head of hair with this transplant+ my native hair. My clinic has optimised for the near term and focused on donor management. They mentioned I'll have to be on meds and may require a second session later. 

I counted the grafts in approximately 1 sq. cm and it is around 12 so if density is less than 30 then you will face see through effect and your scalp would be visible. I hope you will continue to take Fin + Min and your native hair growth will add density. So, if your doctor said , another session in future , more grafts will be added next time. 

Dr. Ahmad Chaudhry

Cosmo Derma clinic 

Lahore Pakistan 

Thanks brother. So is this a poorly done transplant? Will I not see good result? If you see my pre op photo, the left and right sides have almost no follicles and I think clinic has given more density there. Will I get decent results, please let me know feeling quite anxious about the density part.