Eugenix Hair Science| Dr Arika Bansal | Dr Somesh |2312 grafts | Hair Line Restoration || 21st July, 2023

On 2/19/2024 at 10:00 AM, LRiv91_ said:

When the folicular units aren’t placed deep enough. 

Does that mean hair will fall off? I am experiencing hairfall from the transplanted area(where it was completely transplanted). Is this why I am experiencing hairfall?

19 minutes ago, shadow_god said:

Also additionally, this is something I noticed that 2 months back I tried to get a clean shave to see how it appears. I felt frontal area where I had got hairtransplant looks little uneven as scalp there was little above the normal area. It meant when I started growing hair in couple of weeks, my transplanted area seemed hair was longer than normal area. Is this something can be fixed as that area after clean shave gave a bit unnatural look. Also I am sharing a pic of back side to show how the donor looks like. 

Coud you share a picture of that part of the scalp that appears to be little above normal area in frontal?

7 hours ago, baddecisions said:

Coud you share a picture of that part of the scalp that appears to be little above normal area in frontal?

Currently hair is long. So, I wont be able to take a pic and share, but surely share once the my next procedure is done. It will be noticeable that time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rockybhai said:

@shadow_god do you think yours was a failed HT

I  don't know, man. I am going to add some 200 odd grafts to my frontal area to increase the density. But still concerned about losing those transplanted hair even after 12 months. I need to stop losing otherwise all will be for nothing. 

On 7/5/2024 at 2:13 PM, Rawkerboi said:

Care to share some more details about your next procedure?

Are you going back to Eugenix? If yes, is it paid for they are offering free touch up?

Yes, going to Eugenix again. and it's paid procedure

Edited by shadow_god

8 hours ago, shadow_god said:

Yes, going to Eugenix again. and it's paid procedure

Intresting! I hope your hair loss stabilizes before you proceed with the second procedure.

But you said, you were quoted 200 grafts for second procedure? Are you sure it's enough to fix it?

Sharing my results of 1 year!!! Hoiw much would you rate? Is it a failed transplant? Any suggestions to improve?

I am scheduled to have a 2nd HT on 4th August. How many grafts would I be needing according to your estimates? Already on Finasteride(1mg) and oral minoxidil(2X 2.5mg). It has nopt stopped hairloss as yet.

image.thumb.png.d083bba759c1abdaa630ffc0a6464c65.png

image.thumb.png.50e43ecfb4fc45519ea1471a27fe0a73.png

image.thumb.png.cc458bbf4163da6b3486de45d35eda7e.png

image.thumb.png.73617e2d19cf34a71b93f6b2de5275c9.png

image.thumb.png.fc1f3adf41bf9cf33d80dcb22abea51d.png

image.thumb.png.0495f04d68074b00a298d436ce08bd69.png

image.thumb.png.e81eb369c137a8acebc0f84c9d754212.png

8 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

Intresting! I hope your hair loss stabilizes before you proceed with the second procedure.

But you said, you were quoted 200 grafts for second procedure? Are you sure it's enough to fix it?

Not sure. Added pics for reference. What you think?