FUE 3500 Dr Biçer Istanbul

23 hours ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

Why is this whole "implanting in rows" now an ubiquitous issue everywhere (unless the patient is looking to buzz his hair) ?  I agree with @Konsole93 that multis in the hair line is a much bigger issue, but in OP's case it's not the issue.

This is not by any means true that rows are only visible when you get a buzzcut. You just need to look in some detail. There are some cases from Freitas (I only mention him because it was mentioned earlier in this thread) posted by particulars and even by the clinic in which rows are visible even with relatively long hair.

Edited by baddecisions

• Moderators
On 9/7/2024 at 5:27 AM, Jamos1982 said:

IMG_1039.thumb.png.6ef36ee4de4d2e91ff295cf97c4ff137.png

I think it looks like that more because of the comb and not because how the grafts were transplanted. See examples below in random pics from the internet.

Screen Shot 2024-09-08 at 1.02.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-09-08 at 1.00.52 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Face Palm 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 9/6/2024 at 11:48 AM, Ccd99 said:

Class result! Congratulations. Looks very natural, I'm sure the Oral Minoxidil is helping too.

Just curious how you obtain Oral Minoxidil in the UK, since you are a doctor, are you able to prescribe your own medication or is that frowned upon by the GMC?

Thanks Ccd99 🙏🏼. Unfortunately, I can’t prescribe for myself. However, I visit a local hair clinic that prescribes it for me. It’s made a huge difference but obviously doesn’t benefit everyone. 😊 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2024 at 1:18 AM, Jamos1982 said:

This is poor work by bicer you can clearly see evidence of row implanting , why does she do this? It’s also looks like she extracted way more than 3500 grafts , I’d be asking for a refund. Thanks for your  reply. But I’m very happy with the results. Actually I usually wear my hair extremely short and not one barber has realised I’ve had a hair transplant. I’m a perfectionist and I can only say the results look super natural to me.  

On 9/8/2024 at 2:23 PM, cdalee440 said:

First off, the results look great. And yes, I would imagine that is a huge confidence booster. 

Assuming Dr Bicer did not know you were a doctor yourself, did she discuss the process with you via phone call or email or was all work discussed by someone else at her clinic. I ask because I have only dealt with someone at her clinic thus far.

While Id prefer to have dealt with her from the beginning the upfront communication is not as important as the process itself. I've received my quote for 2500 to 2700 grafts, to be performed by her, vs a tech, performing my treatment and while it is nearly twice what I have been quoted from others I believe you get what you pay for. 

It does sound like you are please enough that you would return to her again.

Any response or comments you can add would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully, 

When I was present Dr Bicer did all the extractions and took a long time doing it. She also did all the entry points for the transplanted hair. The technicians did the implantation but Dr Bicer checked on this regularly. Her technicians are actually amazing. There were so good and really took their time. Really the only job they do is separating the transplanted hairs and implanting them into the entry points made by Dr Bicer. 
Personally, I would be happy with the technicians doing part of the work as they are very experienced. But obviously you need to make that decision. 
Just to reassure you though, Dr Bicer checks on everything throughout and on the day I was there, I was the only one present. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Pablo_doc said:

I’m very happy with the results. Actually I usually wear my hair extremely short and not one barber has realised I’ve had a hair transplant. I’m a perfectionist and I can only say the results look super natural to me.

That's what matters most, not what critics on the internet (including me) tell you. I'm glad the hair transplant worked so well for you.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Valued Contributor
On 9/7/2024 at 10:18 AM, Jamos1982 said:

This is poor work by bicer you can clearly see evidence of row implanting , why does she do this? It’s also looks like she extracted way more then 3500 grafts , I’d be asking for a refund

@Jamos1982 if you have had a procedure by Dr Bicer and have concerns about your results then please feel free to express to Dr Bicer exactly what you are not happy with. The same applies if it was another doctor. Dr Bicer has excellent post op patient care which you should have experienced. Your comments are pushing the boundaries of a personal attack. This is not Reddit.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I think your results look excellent, thank you for sharing your experience and results with our community 🙏 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Jamos1982 if you have had a procedure by Dr Bicer and have concerns about your results then please feel free to express to Dr Bicer exactly what you are not happy with. The same applies if it was another doctor. Dr Bicer has excellent post op patient care which you should have experienced. Your comments are pushing the boundaries of a personal attack. This is not Reddit.

Are you a rep for bicer? I actually dont appreciate your threatening tone. We are allowed free speech here . There is nothing personal or aggressive with my statements. This is simply poor work from a very expensive doctor relative to turkeys standards : visible evidence of surgery due to row implantation , a higher number of grafts harvested relative to the size of the procedure. My comments are objective expressions of what I see. 

• Face Palm 1

• Valued Contributor

Your post reads as if you have had surgery by Dr Bicer and that you are unhappy with the work and would ask for a refund etc so I replied accordingly, not in a threatening manner. I‘m not a rep for Dr Bicer or any doctor. However Dr Bicer is on our board. If you have any questions or concerns then again I suggest you take up your issues with her. 

• Face Palm 1

• Moderators

Look at these comparisons. I would certainly be thrilled if this was me.

Screen Shot 2024-09-11 at 8.42.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-09-11 at 8.40.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-09-11 at 8.43.39 AM.png

• Like 3

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

Are you a rep for bicer? I actually dont appreciate your threatening tone. We are allowed free speech here . There is nothing personal or aggressive with my statements. This is simply poor work from a very expensive doctor relative to turkeys standards : visible evidence of surgery due to row implantation , a higher number of grafts harvested relative to the size of the procedure. My comments are objective expressions of what I see. 

I can assure you that Gatsby is not a rep for Bicer and he certainly did not use any threatening tone. We can all read what he wrote. Your posts are coming across as if you have a personal issue with Dr Bicer and that was why Gatsby commented the way he did. He was trying to help you. I find it odd that you have said several times that you should be allowed to make comments as you see fit (you have been allowed), but then you have an issue with anyone whose comments don't agree with yours. I just posted some Before and After comparison pictures. I'm not sure how anyone can look at those pictures and think the patient should get a full refund.

Now I always try to be fair and I will here as well. I can agree with you that it looks like there were a lot of punches done and I'd like to see an After picture of the donor area. If you had stuck with just commenting on that you would have been taken more seriously, but suggesting that a full refund should be given after seeing the end results is way over the top.

• Well Done 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

On 9/7/2024 at 7:27 PM, Jamos1982 said:

IMG_1039.thumb.png.6ef36ee4de4d2e91ff295cf97c4ff137.png

You say the row appearance is caused by the brush? I did an experiment with my own hair where my doctor didn’t implant in rows do you see the difference now? IMG_1096.thumb.jpeg.87c672ea86eb4c7bdebb346a45dac724.jpegIMG_1085.thumb.jpeg.fb082b0a4c0da7c7435d84aa9ae02c14.jpegIMG_1085.thumb.jpeg.fb082b0a4c0da7c7435d84aa9ae02c14.jpeg

IMG_1097.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Jamos1982 said:

You say the row appearance is caused by the brush? I did an experiment with my own hair where my doctor didn’t implant in rows do you see the difference now? IMG_1096.thumb.jpeg.87c672ea86eb4c7bdebb346a45dac724.jpegIMG_1085.thumb.jpeg.fb082b0a4c0da7c7435d84aa9ae02c14.jpegIMG_1085.thumb.jpeg.fb082b0a4c0da7c7435d84aa9ae02c14.jpeg

IMG_1097.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

I’ve used the same brush as in your example how come I can’t see any rows like the bicer case? Can someone explain?  I mean bicer doesn’t implant in rows? I’m confused 🤔