2600 grafts FUE with Dr.Couto

Youth_Again

• 4 weeks later...

10 months update: 

trying to schedule a video call with Dr.Couto to discuss the lack of density. 
i don’t really see any improvements at this point. Will need the touch up.. 

IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0201.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg

• Like 1

Some things can be improved here, although it looks quite decent to me. But hey, if you're not satisfied with the result, and Dr.Couto is offering a free touch up, then why not

Just did some passport pictures today, here is a comparison with 2022, 1 year before the surgery 

It’s still a great improvement, hopefully the touch up will add the lacking density

IMG_0208.jpeg

1d50f27c-7dbe-44af-90aa-0bd322806c61.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Update: I had a video call with Dr.Couto

a touch up of about 300-500 graphs is scheduled for end of October. 

I will probably just close this thread and update you guys after the second surgery 

5 hours ago, Diff-thinner said:

Good luck dude, hope you achieve the final outcome you had in mind, just a quick one, is he charging for the touch up or is it free/ discounted ? 

Free of charge 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2024 at 6:38 PM, Youth_Again said:

Update: I had a video call with Dr.Couto

a touch up of about 300-500 graphs is scheduled for end of October. 

I will probably just close this thread and update you guys after the second surgery 

Good! I think thats a good decision. I need to schedule also a touch up in october. I have already been told by Couto that he Will do a small touch up in a temple but I see the middle part also needs a little bit. 

10 hours ago, wemay8 said:

brilliant. great results man.

can i ask how much the transplant cost? price per graft?

I am not very pleased with the results. 
price was 4.5€/graft 

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, hairyelswhere said:

Why do you think the density is poor? Do you think grafts didn't survive or was it the designed density from Dr.

I don't really know, I would tend to believe that survival rate was pretty decent but maybe the hair never got to the thickness it was supposed to get? I can see a lot of multiples that are really thin for example, so not really sure why that's the case 

3 hours ago, Youth_Again said:

I don't really know, I would tend to believe that survival rate was pretty decent but maybe the hair never got to the thickness it was supposed to get? I can see a lot of multiples that are really thin for example, so not really sure why that's the case 

I also had surgery there. The survival rate is good and the Dr and surgery is good however I think the design for density is not there for procedure. Maybe to keep grafts for future I can't work it out either. 

45 minutes ago, hairyelswhere said:

I also had surgery there. The survival rate is good and the Dr and surgery is good however I think the design for density is not there for procedure. Maybe to keep grafts for future I can't work it out either. 

Is your density low as well? 

3 hours ago, Youth_Again said:

Is your density low as well? 

I am not sure yet not been 12 months. However looking at recent progress of other patients within the last 2 years there does seem to be some lack of density complaints on here. I am going to wait at least 8 months then will make decision. It is difficult to know without giving the full 8 to 12 months. There are some patients with near full grow within 6 months