Dr Resul Yaman | 4550 Grafts | September 2023 | Instanbul Turkey

LikeAJungle

Posted (edited)
On 4/26/2024 at 3:41 AM, Jayhair said:

Agree not much change. Can I suggest in next set of photo uploads we comb the hair to one side so we can see the density and scalp more to see the actual progress.

I'm 3.5 months into mine, when people see me they can still see am having or had hair loss so can't wait till I see the improvements from month 5.

Sorry didn't see this. I separated my hair like my initial picture before the actual surgery. This was 3 days ago. Looking at it from this angle. It's not great. This is nearly 10 months. 

nearly10months.thumb.png.39a89f982e364e567b76d01704ed8106.png

How or should I ask, what are the (rough) percentages of grafts surviving? I feel like there is a lot missing here. 

Edited by LikeAJungle

On 6/18/2024 at 8:47 PM, Lengsson said:

Are you happy with the result?

I guess so. It's still an improvement over what I had before. I'm not scared of the wind as much anymore. 

On 6/18/2024 at 8:59 PM, BogdanNn134 said:

What about Crown + Middle Scalp ? It seems like you don't have so much grown there...

And you're right. 

10 hours ago, LikeAJungle said:

Sorry didn't see this. I separated my hair like my initial picture before the actual surgery. This was 3 days ago. Looking at it from this angle. It's not great. This is nearly 10 months. 

How or should I ask, what are the (rough) percentages of grafts surviving? I feel like there is a lot missing here. 

I think a lot of grafts didn't survive.... 

Have you message Yaman and asked if it a sign to worry about. They did say if 10% or more grafts didn't survive they will go a free HT. Understand not every would still go back especially we all have finite of grafts

52 minutes ago, BogdanNn134 said:

I think a lot of grafts didn't survive.... 

Aye it doesn't look great. 

43 minutes ago, Jayhair said:

Have you message Yaman and asked if it a sign to worry about. They did say if 10% or more grafts didn't survive they will go a free HT. Understand not every would still go back especially we all have finite of grafts

Messaged him/Doga. Awaiting reply. Let's see. 

On a side note, Yaman, and another forum recommended turkish doctor, always have a very low yield, with an ultra high number of singles and barerly any multiples, which kind of suggests that some form of graft splitting is taking place.

Am 6 months into my HT and can't see more small hairs appearing is this normal. When am at home with low light exposure my hairs looks fine but under the light or outdoors on a sunny days you can see its still very spares.

Dr Yaman, why is he still on this list recommended  doctors here. Hair mill produces betters results. Time, money, everything wasted. 

Most of dr yaman result are way below average, in other word no change  or worse over harvest and  dead hair follicles. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jayhair said:

Am 6 months into my HT and can't see more small hairs appearing is this normal. When am at home with low light exposure my hairs looks fine but under the light or outdoors on a sunny days you can see its still very spares.

No this is not normal

1 hour ago, mac toro said:

Dr Yaman, why is he still on this list recommended  doctors here. Hair mill produces betters results. Time, money, everything wasted. 

Most of dr yaman result are way below average, in other word no change  or worse over harvest and  dead hair follicles. 

Can't agree more

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, LikeAJungle said:

The angle of these 2 photos is not the same. You have to take a photo with the same angle as before to compare and with the same light.

I think There is growth there as you didnt have hair in the front except of the forelock, but now you have got a hairline, with no empty areas as before in the front half.

Anyway you can wait till the 12 month mark where @Dr Resul Yaman  will evaluate your result and i suppose he will offer you a free touch up if it doesnt get improved.

Edited by Jupiter_

I don't deny there is growth. There obviously is and it's still an improvement. It's moreso surprising there's very little. The hairline part makes covering much easier now. 

It's the same angle mate. I can't do a full 100% precise shot like that. 

Never accept free surgery or touch-ups from a clinic that botches your procedure. That is rule number one.

Anywas this is not a suprise. Dr. Yaman does what he is good at: delivering below-average or botched result

• Like 1

• Moderators

Every hair transplant is going to look thin if you purposely comb and part the hair to try to make it look bad. A hair transplant doesn't give you full density, especially not in just one pass. It usually takes at least two sessions to get the density most people are happy with. You can't take some hair from one area and put it into a bald area and expect to magically have full density in both areas. You won't end up with more hair than you started with. You are just spreading the hair that you have in the donor area around to cover a larger area. It's simple math that it's all going to be thinner than what your full density once was.

• Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

8 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

Never accept free surgery or touch-ups from a clinic that botches your procedure. That is rule number one.

Anywas this is not a suprise. Dr. Yaman does what he is good at: delivering below-average or botched result

Words of wisdom

1 hour ago, Al - Moderator said:

Every hair transplant is going to look thin if you purposely comb and part the hair to try to make it look bad. A hair transplant doesn't give you full density, especially not in just one pass. It usually takes at least two sessions to get the density most people are happy with. You can't take some hair from one area and put it into a bald area and expect to magically have full density in both areas. You won't end up with more hair than you started with. You are just spreading the hair that you have in the donor area around to cover a larger area. It's simple math that it's all going to be thinner than what your full density once was.

OP is combing his hair in a specific manner to reproduce the settings and the angle under which his pre-op picture is taken. You make it sound like he's using subterfuge to make things appear worse than they actually are. A kindly reminder that op had more than 4500 grafts transplanted, which are not a negligeable amount by any means. No one is talking about native density, but this amount of grafts should at least give him an important boost in density.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Al - Moderator said:

My problem with 2nd hair transplant is more grafts to be taken out. Something we have finite with if we take more be over harvest. TBH when i closed my hair short with clippers no.3 those gaps from my doner area am not too impressed when it was 5 months in (6 months now) Been told the 6th month is when the magic happens. Personally I dont see small hairs growing and thinking about buying minoxidil to help it grow

Posted (edited)

If this thread was about an unknown Dr im pretty certain the reaction would be different and the comments fuller.

Our best asset when reviewing cases is our own eyes. This patient has had 4500+ grafts, is the change reflective of that. You decide. 

Edited by ScottishGuy21
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Al - Moderator said:

I totally agree. There is growth here and a hair tranpalnt will never look full when doing partings on the recipient area especially with one pass. It usually needs two sessions when covering large areas to give better density.

What i see here is that some specific members are constantly trying to attack and sabotage dr Yaman's results for some reason. Can't you see them @Al - Moderator?

Edited by Jupiter_

44 minutes ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

If this thread was about an unknown Dr im pretty certain the reaction would be different and the comments fuller.

Our best asset when reviewing cases is our own eyes. This patient has had 4500+ grafts, is the change reflective of that. You decide. 

Yaman has been doing this in a long time. At least they should give a warning to the poor people who want to do it right but decide to choose him because of ignorant and trusting the recommended list. a warning like: higher probably to get a below average or bad result with him than the other doctors.

• Like 2

How come the tone of Yaman change 6 months ago to now. When i joined and read only see great reviews of his work.

His staff? 

He done my incision (most important part) How much does aftercare play a part to this, amount of sun exposure, diet finasteride, minoxidil etc