Dr Resul Yaman 6400 grafts Full Coverage (29th Nov 2023)

danny007

• 3 weeks later...

4 and a half months update! 

Had a high fade haircut so bear that in mind in terms of donor area! 

Let me know what you think people! 

20240416_122500.jpg

20240416_122252.jpg

20240416_122232.jpg

20240416_122324.jpg

20240416_122109.jpg

20240416_122341.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

The growth is impressive for 4.5 months 👌. At 12 months this is going to look awesome!!! Keep us updated 😀

Edited by Jupiter_

• Administrators

Looking good 👍 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Posted (edited)

Looks awesome...You are going to have a massive transformation at the end...Dr Yaman has shown great skills at giving great coverage to norwood 5-6 patients like you with just one procedure...looking forward for your next updates 😀

Edited by Miller1980

• 3 weeks later...

It’s right on track for 5.5 months. You had a huge area to cover and the growth looks pretty good so far…dr yaman has shown great results in cases like you 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

6.5 months hair transplant result.

I feel like I have too much gaps yet. Not sure how much of these gaps are going to fill in. Looks like I need another surgery 😭

Please leave your thoughts below.

20240617_145418.jpg

20240617_145448.jpg

20240617_145504.jpg

20240617_145645.jpg

20240617_145707.jpg

20240617_145723.jpg

I hate to say it, but youre donor doenst look good.. at all. It looks diffuse. 

Get on oral minox+oral Fin

Consult with Dr bisanga 

Consider a hair System/smp.

Posted (edited)

Considering your previous situation your appearance has changed a lot and you still have 5.5 months to go. For the number of grafts implanted and your huge recipient area it looks fine so far. 

also keep in mind that it was obvious from the beggining that you would need 2 hair transplants because you have a huge area to cover. In order to have full coverage you would need around 10.000-12.000 grafts. So it was not going to be full with that procedure in any way… 

Edited by Jackdaniels
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

Considering your previous situation your appearance has changed a lot and you still have 5.5 months to go. For the number of grafts implanted and your huge recipient area it looks fine so far. 

also keep in mind that it was obvious from the beggining that you would need 2 hair transplants because you have a huge area to cover. In order to have full coverage you would need around 10.000-12.000 grafts. So it was not going to be full with that procedure in any way… 

How is he going to get a 2. surgery with that donor area? Over harvested and diffuse thinning donor area. He must depend on his beard and other body hair. Difficult situation he is in considering that reception area has no real density and has to depend on topikk and that stuff 

@danny007: Who was ur clinic? 

• Valued Contributor

@danny007 are you taking any medication for your MPB? With the slight diffused appearance you may benefit from oral minoxidil (I'm not a doctor). Also I think if you grow your hair out more it might give a better effect. Still 6.5 months is not the final story. 👌

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

For sure he was in need for 2 ht!

Posted (edited)
On 6/18/2024 at 4:03 AM, Ajamilo said:

How is he going to get a 2. surgery with that donor area? Over harvested and diffuse thinning donor area. He must depend on his beard and other body hair. Difficult situation he is in considering that reception area has no real density and has to depend on topikk and that stuff 

@danny007: Who was ur clinic? 

Donor area is not over harvested. You have to compare before-after photos in the same donor length to say that. 
after a big number of grafts removed the donor area normally will look thinner than before, that doesn’t mean that’s over harvested. It depends on the donor density before the procedure. If the density is lower before the procedure, normally the donor will even thinner after the hair transplant.

Also his appearance has changed a lot compared to before especially from the front.  This area needed double the number of grafts to look full and that’s not final result too. If he lets his hair to grow out then it will look fuller at the next months. He still has 5.5 months for the final result. Higher norwood cases often have to compromise because they cant achieve the high density of small norwood cases. 

image (1).jpg

Edited by Jackdaniels

• Moderators

The donor area doesn't look too bad to me. It's a bit thin, but there's no obvious patches of missing hair anywhere. It's pretty evenly thin all over and that makes it look normal. I don't think he'll be able to safely get many (any?) more grafts from it, so I think he'd have to use beard and body hair for a 2nd transplant.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 4 weeks later...

7.5 months update.

I decided to use a 8 guard on the top of my hair to make it even and I used a 5 gurard on the sides/back. These pics were taken in normal house lighting but all my pics prior to this were taken in direct window lighting. 

Please let me know your honest opinions. 

20240719_123320.jpg

20240719_123532.jpg

20240719_123608_001.jpg

20240719_123851.jpg

20240719_123911.jpg

20240719_123950.jpg

20240719_124010.jpg

20240719_124031.jpg

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Impressive before-after change cosnidering that you were a bald norwood 6-7 . Your face is perfectly framed too..and also its going to be improved in the next months 👍

image(5).thumb.jpg.ac578e16b6bca78bbf583c0a397b5b56.jpg

Edited by Reina

1 hour ago, danny007 said:

7.5 months update.

I decided to use a 8 guard on the top of my hair to make it even and I used a 5 gurard on the sides/back. These pics were taken in normal house lighting but all my pics prior to this were taken in direct window lighting. 

Please let me know your honest opinions. 

20240719_123320.jpg

20240719_123532.jpg

20240719_123608_001.jpg

20240719_123851.jpg

20240719_123911.jpg

20240719_123950.jpg

20240719_124010.jpg

20240719_124031.jpg

Looks great. If you wanted to improve this, I'm sure you can use some beard grafts in the midscalp or get some SMP. But its definitely a huge improvement from where you started.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

Looks great. If you wanted to improve this, I'm sure you can use some beard grafts in the midscalp or get some SMP. But its definitely a huge improvement from where you started.

Agree with this, considering your donor area probably wont have too many grafts left, utilising some beard grafts as well as SMP can give you a denser look. But in general it looks so much better than where you started from.

How do you feel about it?

Edited by Ccd99
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - see link below for more info
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - 3200 grafts to frontal third and partial mid-scalp - link to thread
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - May 2025 -  - 2500-3000 grafts to remainder of mid-scalp and crown + touch-up

32 minutes ago, Ccd99 said:

Agree with this, considering your donor area probably wont have too many grafts left, utilising some beard grafts as well as SMP can give you a denser look. But in general it looks so much better than where you started from.

How do you feel about it?

Yes, I agree. I mean in terms of my donor area not being the best from the start there is a huge improvement. However, this is the illusion it's giving under home light. If I was to go out in natural sunlight you could see that it's not dense. 

I am happy with the progress but not happy with the result (if that makes sense) I was hoping for more density. 

The only reason why it's looking better is because I used an number 8 guard to even it all out. Before that, there was so much more noticable gaps. 

8 hours ago, danny007 said:

Yes, I agree. I mean in terms of my donor area not being the best from the start there is a huge improvement. However, this is the illusion it's giving under home light. If I was to go out in natural sunlight you could see that it's not dense. 

I am happy with the progress but not happy with the result (if that makes sense) I was hoping for more density. 

The only reason why it's looking better is because I used an number 8 guard to even it all out. Before that, there was so much more noticable gaps. 

you went from being a bald person to having diffuse thinning. I would have preferred to be completely bald rather than diffuse thinning  balding person. But what is your plan now since your donor area is empty? Maybe utilizing the beard and SMP? I know that Eugenix and Pitella can use a lot of beard grafts tho