2500 grafts at Dr Keser in December 2023 (600+650+600+650 on 4 afternoons)

Urschwob

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The transplant was exactly 9 months and 1 week ago (288 days or 41 weeks)

Sorry for the delayed pictures.

I had a lot going on professionally and privately and until 2.5 months ago I had my hair very short.

The pictures really speak for themselves.

Today with hair gel and styled it a bit because I went to the barber.

Normally I should go without hair gel for a year, at least that's what Dr. Keser said, but I've probably used hair gel ten times for various reasons!

I still won't let my barber put razor blades on my head! Haircuts only with scissors!

The hairline is super thick and looks very natural. So you definitely can't see a hair transplant!

The receding hairline isn't as thick in comparison, i.e. the second row after the hairline. Although the people around me see it differently, maybe I'm just imagining it or I'm expecting too much, but I still somehow hope that something will happen.

I now want to grow my hair because a) many people who complimented me on the transplant recommended a long hairstyle and, more importantly b) the transplanted hair is still very "bristly", so the hair sticks up unnaturally at the front. It looks weird at its current length, but if the hair is long at the front and is put back, it could look voluminous. We'll see! Pictures to follow!

I've therefore been using a lot of Seborin hair tonic over the last 3 weeks. Because it allowed me to shape my hair a little with a "wet look" without using hair gel.

My colleague who had a HT said that this was no longer necessary once the transplanted hair had adapted to my natural hair!

Apparently some white hair was transplanted to the front of my hairline, I call it the "George Clooney look" lol

It's not a bad thing, as I'm 38 years old, it's just interesting!

As mentioned above, I keep getting the same compliments from the same people, they just can't believe that it turned out so well. That makes me very happy, of course!

My two cousins who were in Istanbul told me very clearly that they now regret their HT because the result is much better for me!

But I have to keep reminding the boys that there is a difference between 3400 euros and 8750 euros, which affects the result. You have to be able to afford Doctor Keser!

Even when I had to style my hair with hair gel, I noticed how quickly it goes with full hair when you don't have to hide a receding hairline or deal with a few strands in certain places.

Damn it, I just look 10 years younger, that's really crazy.

I still get a few pimples on the back of my head, but I don't know if it's because of the HT.

I've hardly changed my "medication". I skipped Vitamin C over the summer, but I'm still taking Biotion.

Above all, I notice how much better my skin has become. That's definitely down to the tablets, but it's a nice side effect that I don't want to complain about!

PS:

I'll put the dry, bristly and therefore sticking-out hairs in over the next few days.

Picsart_24-10-05_00-02-51-013.jpg

Picsart_24-10-05_00-07-00-245.jpg

Picsart_24-10-05_00-05-28-115.jpg

Picsart_24-10-05_00-04-06-298.jpg

PXL_20241004_210936430.jpg

PXL_20241004_211212433.jpg

PXL_20241004_211351252.jpg

PXL_20241004_211648159.jpg

20241004_235302-COLLAGE.jpg

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

This is CRAZY!!! Very happy for you, moving the hairline down 3cm and getting this result is unheard of, you must have the perfect combination of hair type & donor area...wow...My Dr wouldn't even move mine down 1cm (and it makes sense because moving hairline down from "original" requires so many grafts & usualy lacks density) 

Very happy for you man...congratulations! ..... and still month 9..mamaaamia

7 minutes ago, PDT77 said:

Das ist VERRÜCKT!!! Ich freue mich sehr für Sie. Den Haaransatz 3 cm nach unten zu verschieben und dieses Ergebnis zu erzielen, ist unerhört. Sie müssen die perfekte Kombination aus Haartyp und Spenderbereich haben ... wow ... Mein Arzt würde meinen nicht einmal 1 cm nach unten verschieben (und das macht Sinn, weil das Verschieben des Haaransatzes vom „Original“ nach unten so viele Transplantate erfordert und normalerweise an Dichte mangelt). 

Freue mich sehr für dich, Mann... herzlichen Glückwunsch! ..... und immer noch im 9. Monat... mamaaamia

Yes, I even had concerns that I was being too conservative. My colleague has the roots even lower. However, the most important thing for me was the low number of grafts, the age-appropriate hairline and above all, the density!

Doctor Keser originally wanted to use 100-200 fewer grafts, but after a short discussion about the density, I was able to convince him to use more transplants!

• Moderators

This looks great. I wouldn't change this hairline at all.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.