Eugenix |2800 grafts | NW4 | Dr. Priyadarshini Das | frontal hair restoration

mrWayne

Got HT done 10 days back at Eugenix with 2800 grafts.  
With initial examination over pictures etc, i got to know i have NW4 grade condition and multiple clinics around India gave me estimation of 3200-3500 grafts. I chose eugenix based on reviews on reddit and HRN. Dr. Das did the hairline planning/design and upon my preference to have a hairline resembling my old hairline from 7-8 years ago, she decided on 2800 grafts. We went back and forth on temple work but i was too conserved as I thought temple work would make a drastic difference to my appearence and opted out. (Although now i am questioning the decision lol! )

Chose a conservative hairline and didn’t go for any temple re-construction. Once i see the results, maybe I might choose to augment these with some temple work but waiting for these to grow fully! Hoping for the best! 

IMG_2657.jpeg

IMG_2655.jpeg

IMG_2653.jpeg

Edited by mrWayne

• mrWayne changed the title to Eugenix |2800 grafts | NW4 | Dr. Priyadarshini Das | frontal hair restoration

Sharing some images from the markings. At the time it seemed quite full and i asked the doc to remove the markings for the temple. Maybe I will get them in a separate procedure. 

IMG_2671.jpeg

IMG_2670.jpeg

IMG_2669.jpeg

IMG_2672.jpeg

Edited by mrWayne

7 hours ago, mrWayne said:

Got HT done 10 days back at Eugenix with 2800 grafts.  
With initial examination over pictures etc, i got to know i have NW4 grade condition and multiple clinics around India gave me estimation of 3200-3500 grafts. I chose eugenix based on reviews on reddit and HRN. Dr. Das did the hairline planning/design and upon my preference to have a hairline resembling my old hairline from 7-8 years ago, she decided on 2800 grafts. We went back and forth on temple work but i was too conserved as I thought temple work would make a drastic difference to my appearence and opted out. (Although now i am questioning the decision lol! )

Chose a conservative hairline and didn’t go for any temple re-construction. Once i see the results, maybe I might choose to augment these with some temple work but waiting for these to grow fully! Hoping for the best! 

IMG_2657.jpeg

IMG_2655.jpeg

IMG_2653.jpeg

It looks okay to me, give it 12 months see how it looks & decide whether you want to go for any touch up or not. Best wishes 👍🏼

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

A conservative approach is by far the best way forward. This work looks good and the hairline very appropriate. I wouldn’t even say this is conservative - everything looks exactly where it should be, which is the entire point of a HT

Happy growing!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi its been 7 months now and i am seeing the growth. Although i am still hoping results will improve in terms of density. I have started to consider one more procedure for sides and temples but waiting for an year to complete. 

sharing some pics in somewhat unforviging lighting right on my face

IMG_4991.jpeg

IMG_4990.jpeg

IMG_4989.jpeg

IMG_4988.jpeg

Edited by mrWayne
Forgot to attach pics

7 hours ago, mrWayne said:

Also i stopped with the finasteride after first three months. Only taking the multivitamins and no other medication.

is there a valid reason for this??

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Did you develop side effects @mrWayne

Yes.  atleast i felt so. Doctor suggested to start again with half dosage but i am reluctant. I am taking the multi vitamins but not the finasteride. Will consult again. 

11 minutes ago, mrWayne said:

Yes.  atleast i felt so. Doctor suggested to start again with half dosage but i am reluctant. I am taking the multi vitamins but not the finasteride. Will consult again. 

Which ones bro

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, mrWayne said:

Multivitamins? I am taking follihair. 

The only thing a multivitamin provides you is expensive urine. It's really unfortunate you got sides from Finasteride

Finasteride is really important after Hair Transplant

Are you taking oral Minoxidil?

Edited by Rawkerboi
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, mrWayne said:

i started on 1mg years ago and had sides immediately i.e ED. i let it out of my system as in took a break for around 2 months and then went back on it at 0.5mg 3 times a week. No sides. Around 3 months later, went to 0.5mg 5 times a week. Again no sides. 

Started taking 1mg around 4 times a week 6 months ago. No sides.

You need to taper up starting from the minimal dose. Heck even staying at 0.5mg 3 times a week is better than nothing! Otherwise you are going to find very quickly your native / existing hair miniaturizing.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine09 said:

i started on 1mg years ago and had sides immediately i.e ED. i let it out of my system as in took a break for around 2 months and then went back on it at 0.5mg 3 times a week. No sides. Around 3 months later, went to 0.5mg 5 times a week. Again no sides. 

Started taking 1mg around 4 times a week 6 months ago. No sides.

You need to taper up starting from the minimal dose. Heck even staying at 0.5mg 3 times a week is better than nothing! Otherwise you are going to find very quickly your native / existing hair miniaturizing.....

Thanks. I will also follow this! 

12 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

The only thing a multivitamin provides you is expensive urine. It's really unfortunate you got sides from Finasteride

Finasteride is really important after Hair Transplant

Are you taking oral Minoxidil?

No minoxidil.
but i am planning on going back to finasteride with lower dosage. I am on break for 3 months will start again. 

19 minutes ago, mrWayne said:

No minoxidil.
but i am planning on going back to finasteride with lower dosage. I am on break for 3 months will start again. 

what side effects did u have bro?