Eugenix |2800 grafts | NW4 | Dr. Priyadarshini Das | frontal hair restoration

mrWayne

On 7/25/2024 at 7:41 AM, Rawkerboi said:

Thanks for sharing update.

Next five months is very crucial coz I personally think you are a slow grower.

I am sure @GeneralNorwood can share some thoughts too about this case

What do you mean by slower grower?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

It looks pretty good, but I’m curious about what you think. At the beginning you were wondering if you went to conservative. Now that it’s getting close to fully grown in, how do you feel now? 

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Posted (edited)

Haha I still have mixed feelings like i had earlier. It is because my brief to the doctor during planning was that i didnt want a drastic change in my appearance because i was concerned it would look odd.  I didnt want to attract too much attention to my changed hair(which i havent yet gladly). 

I just wanted to restore the hairline i had 3-4 years into hairfall not go aggresive on temples because i never had those to begin with. 

Right now i feel i got the hair i had 3-4 years into when started loosing hair. Basically i got what i asked for. Satisfied with the results. 

But i wonder if there is something more i can do. Like the side portion or temple portion especially on the right side.

Or should i forget about the temples and keep my grafts if i need them for frontal density  enhancement. Maybe i will decide in coming times. I will be visiting the clinic again after 9 month completion to have an assessment with the doctor at @Eugenix Hair Science@Eugenix Hair Sciences
Lets see how it goes!!

Edited by mrWayne