Volomed Dr. Hakan 9000 Grafts FUE + BHT - No Min/Fin - Istanbul, Turkïye - NW7

11 hours ago, BillyHopkins88 said:

I'm not sure yet mate , I can't find voloomed on Google ? am I spelling that right 😄

That’s my mistake it’s spelled volomed 

• Like 1

• Al - Moderator changed the title to Volomed Dr. Hakan 9000 Grafts FUE + BHT - No Min/Fin - Istanbul, Turkïye - NW7
  • Moderators

I updated the title of the thread to spell it correctly.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

13 hours ago, mustafer said:

That’s an amazing result! How much does it cost per graft? And how many operations do they have per day?

It was 3200 EUR in total, I’m not sure about how many operations per day. 

17 hours ago, Ash1989 said:

Where did you get it done mate looks good 

Thanks, I went with Volomed in Türkiye. 

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Bej520 said:

7 Month Update

Over the moon  

IMG_3125.thumb.jpeg.7c37705692d660aa3a06e82624dd1fcf.jpeg

IMG_3127.thumb.jpeg.3e5ccb723ed1bdd83c565c458e4bd652.jpeg

IMG_3129.thumb.jpeg.a33fb4e5f07de9fc19bd6d90e7a088bf.jpeg

IMG_3130.thumb.jpeg.ace14f587224d029d44b8757e90f88be.jpeg

IMG_3134.thumb.jpeg.3e68bbc9811b8a5402a1bd702edd2e11.jpeg

Very decent result considering where you started, you were never going to get a full dense head of hair considering your starting point. But this is such a big difference you should be pleased.

I wonder how it looks if you apply a little bit of Toppik/hair fibres?

• Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - see link below for more info
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - 3200 grafts to frontal third and partial mid-scalp - link to thread
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - May 2025 -  - 2500-3000 grafts to remainder of mid-scalp and crown + touch-up

7 minutes ago, Ccd99 said:

Very decent result considering where you started, you were never going to get a full dense head of hair considering your starting point. But this is such a big difference you should be pleased.

He can definitely get a denser hair of head if he chooses to. He's only used 6k scalp and 1k beard. He could easily get another 3-4k grafts for more density if he would like.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

He can definitely get a denser hair of head if he chooses to. He's only used 6k scalp and 1k beard. He could easily get another 3-4k grafts for more density if he would like.

The title mentions 9k grafts? I looked at his pre-op photos and his donor was already thin to begin with, especially considering he is not using any medication.

I am not trying to be negative, just realistic. I think you would struggle to harvest another 3-4k grafts from the donor scalp without causing visible scarring - see recent photo below:

image.png.00d4456878841ea9e5d5649aa18afc9b.png

But of course if he has sufficient beard hair then yes can always extract from there.

Edited by Ccd99
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - see link below for more info
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - 3200 grafts to frontal third and partial mid-scalp - link to thread
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - May 2025 -  - 2500-3000 grafts to remainder of mid-scalp and crown + touch-up

6 minutes ago, Ccd99 said:

The title mentions 9k grafts? I looked at his pre-op photos and his donor was already thin to begin with, especially considering he is not using any medication.

I am not trying to be negative, just realistic. I think you would struggle to harvest another 3-4k grafts from the donor scalp without causing visible scarring - see recent photo below:

image.png.00d4456878841ea9e5d5649aa18afc9b.png

But of course if he has sufficient beard hair then yes can always extract from there.

Eh I think people are way too conservative with donor harvesting. Dr. Zarev got 9.7k from just scalp out of this patient who had a worse donor: https://www.instagram.com/p/CzgSB_VK2M7/?igsh=d3R5NjM0ajhpMmdj

1 hour ago, Fox243 said:

Eh I think people are way too conservative with donor harvesting. Dr. Zarev got 9.7k from just scalp out of this patient who had a worse donor: https://www.instagram.com/p/CzgSB_VK2M7/?igsh=d3R5NjM0ajhpMmdj

Fair enough! Zarev is truly a magician!

4 hours ago, Ccd99 said:

I’m honestly over the moon, I was told by some of the members here to keep shaving my head as I wasn’t a good enough candidate. To think I almost took their advice. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fox243 said:

I agree with this entirely, the best doctors these days pitella/Zagreb do not share this sentiment, I know who’s opinion is rather side with. With that being said though, I don’t think I will go for another session. I have though about it, potentially taking 2k out the scalp, and another k out the beard and chest, but I think I’ll reserve that for any future loss or another year whichever comes first. 

On 6/19/2024 at 9:12 PM, BillyHopkins88 said:

Madness 😜 wow mate and you've still got time for more growth and thickening. keep them coming !

Thanks mate, I’m not expecting any new growth over the next few months, I think I’ve had my lot now. With that said though, I’m 7 months in and they said you can see growth up to a year so fingers crossed!

It's nice to see a satisfied person! Congratulations! The result is actually quite good considering the starting point. The only thing that worries you is your donor; if you decide to have the next operation, then use a more delicate - manual collection method.

• Like 1

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Bej520 said:

I’m honestly over the moon, I was told by some of the members here to keep shaving my head as I wasn’t a good enough candidate. To think I almost took their advice. 

For some of us, shaving is just not an option. Asking questions and getting advice is fine. It's what we are here for, but ultimately everyone needs to do what is best for them after taking all of the advice into consideration. Over the years I had a lot of people telling me I should just shave my head too. I'm glad I didn't listen to them. Don't let other people tell you what your life should be.

I think your hair looks great now and it should still improve somewhat over the next few months. It's better than being bald. You have a framed face now. You are no longer the bald guy.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...