Dr. Canberk Turan / Dr. Atilla & Dr. Turan / MedBlue Turkey

Hi all, 

After doing exhaustive reading on Reddit I have now moved on to this forum. I am doing research on the above Dr/Clinic. Unfortunately 99% of the search results on this forum lead me to Dr. Dogan Turan from FUECapilar. 

Can anyone share their experience with Dr. Canberk Turan, his nurses and his clinic? 

Thanks 

• Valued Contributor
16 minutes ago, Fareez said:

Hi all, 

After doing exhaustive reading on Reddit I have now moved on to this forum. I am doing research on the above Dr/Clinic. Unfortunately 99% of the search results on this forum lead me to Dr. Dogan Turan from FUECapilar. 

Can anyone share their experience with Dr. Canberk Turan, his nurses and his clinic? 

Thanks 

I've done a quick check on Google (reddit etc) and to be honest I find it impossible to do any meaningful research on this Dr/clinic. There's a couple of online postings but none show the final result and the one on this forum displays none of the important finer detail of the HT.

How have you come across this Dr and what has made you want to find out more? I'm not seeing anything online to even go by but intrigued if I'm missing something.

Came across this Dr on one of the many threads I explored on Reddit. This post provides a really in depth review of them, but this is the only one that I have found. When I search his name on Google I get a LinkedIn result for an International Sales Manager in Berlin

Two of my colleagues went to Hermest in 2022 and have had great results, and I was also planning on going to Hermest until I did more reading and research. I'm also doing a consult with FUECapilar but because I shaved my head last week they want it to grow a bit more before assessing my needs.  

Edited by Melvin- Admin
Removed link

Just to add some intrigue to this subject... 

Thread by Interfdsa in November with some photos...

Reddit thread from 3 months ago by user interfds

Spot the difference...

Edited by Melvin- Admin
Removed link

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Fareez said:

Came across this Dr on one of the many threads I explored on Reddit. This post provides a really in depth review of them, but this is the only one that I have found. When I search his name on Google I get a LinkedIn result for an International Sales Manager in Berlin.

Two of my colleagues went to Hermest in 2022 and have had great results, and I was also planning on going to Hermest until I did more reading and research. I'm also doing a consult with FUECapilar but because I shaved my head last week they want it to grow a bit more before assessing my needs.  

This isn't an in-depth review. Yes, there's a lot of writing... but where are the results? Anyone can make a surgical experience sound fantastic by saying how nicely they were treated by the staff (how else are they going to treat a patient?), but the proof is in the pudding, and in this case there's no pudding to review.

7 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

This isn't an in-depth review. Yes, there's a lot of writing... but where are the results? Anyone can make a surgical experience sound fantastic by saying how nicely they were treated by the staff (how else are they going to treat a patient?), but the proof is in the pudding, and in this case there's no pudding to review.

Fair, you make a good point 

• Administrators

Reddit by design isn’t a good place to look at reviews. They’re always a before and after photo. They have to be because the threads aren’t continuous like they are here. IMO this is the best place to research. If you’re not seeing results here, that should raise questions. Look for reviews that show results grow month to month. Those are much harder to fake. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.