12,501 grafts / Dr. Felipe Pittella / Jan 2024

• Administrators

This is absolutely incredible. The donor homogenization is impeccable. There’s no demarcation line showing hair loss. It looks evenly dense! At 7 months its already fantastic.

1619CCB2-646B-4BDE-906B-86AA6D8C11A6.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2024 at 6:34 PM, bpm said:

Hi there, can I ask how much did it cost for the hair transplant? I am very interested in having it done with Dr pittella 

I am not sure of his latest price since i had booked him a while ago with $3/grafts. I know $$ have increased since. Please chexk with his office.

12.5k grafts with Dr. Felipe Pitella in Jan 2024.

Link to my journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71724-12501-grafts-dr-felipe-pittella-jan-2024/

• Administrators

Simply amazing 🤩 

BF25BBF5-D92C-4AFB-A6DF-4560FB0CA41B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/4/2024 at 6:14 AM, hairman22 said:

12.5k in one procedure. That could be a record for one surgery.

Pittella is doing amazing work

His record is around 14K he just told me.

On 9/17/2024 at 7:34 PM, bpm said:

Hi there, can I ask how much did it cost for the hair transplant? I am very interested in having it done with Dr pittella 

$4 or $5 per graft packages 

• Moderators

Wow. This result is totally awesome. 

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Thank you @Gatsby. Not a day goes by without me appreciating the results.
Crazy how much it helps with self-confidence, and overall mental & physical health. Feeling happy! 😊 

• Like 1
  • Well Done 2

Link to my journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71724-12501-grafts-dr-felipe-pittella-jan-2024/

• 2 weeks later...

Do you find that the 5000 beard grafts used stands out in any way at all because from the photos they look like they blend in with your natural hair seamlessly? Is this also your personal experience and do you find that when you are in the sunlight or in public you are not self conscious? 

3 hours ago, kapow552 said:

Do you find that the 5000 beard grafts used stands out in any way at all because from the photos they look like they blend in with your natural hair seamlessly? Is this also your personal experience and do you find that when you are in the sunlight or in public you are not self conscious? 

1. No, i do not feel or see that beard hair stands out. In fact, i think this worked out in my favor—especially in my case. My hair 15 yrs back was pretty close to this texture (on a thicker side) hence to me it feels perfectly natural. Even when i look closely, I cannot tell for sure the difference in beard vs scalp hair. In fact, i think the 50/50 ratio helps tremendously with the overall density and camouflage any weak areas. So yes it blends in pretty well and i have gotten honest opinions of friends/family and even they could not spot beard vs scalp hair. 
Having said all this, I will say that when hair gets long (may be 3inches) i find it little more difficult to style and if i keep it around 2.5in…it looks and works perfectly. Also, how things will be in future…only future will tell.

2. When in public/sunlight I am not at all self-conscious. I say this as someone who used to be extremely self conscious and used to avoid people/events because of it. Now i feel super confident. I just hope things stay this way forever 😊

Now, will someone else with the same ratio have the same experience? I don’t know. But logically it makes sense to me that 50/50 ratio would give superior illusion of density due to thickness of the beard hair. 

Adding my latest pic…just to show off! 😜

IMG_5648.jpeg

• Like 2

Link to my journey:

1 hour ago, YodaHead said:

1. No, i do not feel or see that beard hair stands out. In fact, i think this worked out in my favor—especially in my case. My hair 15 yrs back was pretty close to this texture (on a thicker side) hence to me it feels perfectly natural. Even when i look closely, I cannot tell for sure the difference in beard vs scalp hair. In fact, i think the 50/50 ratio helps tremendously with the overall density and camouflage any weak areas. So yes it blends in pretty well and i have gotten honest opinions of friends/family and even they could not spot beard vs scalp hair. 
Having said all this, I will say that when hair gets long (may be 3inches) i find it little more difficult to style and if i keep it around 2.5in…it looks and works perfectly. Also, how things will be in future…only future will tell.

2. When in public/sunlight I am not at all self-conscious. I say this as someone who used to be extremely self conscious and used to avoid people/events because of it. Now i feel super confident. I just hope things stay this way forever 😊

Now, will someone else with the same ratio have the same experience? I don’t know. But logically it makes sense to me that 50/50 ratio would give superior illusion of density due to thickness of the beard hair. 

Adding my latest pic…just to show off! 😜

IMG_5648.jpeg

I like the confidence your hair has brought you.  Congrats!  And, thanks for your latest photos.  

• Thanks 1