Is Dr Bruno Pinto accepting new patients atm, does anybody know?

Hello everybody!

I've been trying to get in touch with Clinica O'Porto (Dr Bruno Pinto) for some time now with out any luck. I have filled out the online consultation form and also emailed them directly a couple of months later. I havent got any confimrmation that they got my email or online consultation. Could it have gotten in their trash folder by misstake? Have anyone had email correspondence with the clinic recently? Did you recieve confirmation email when emailing them?

Can it be Dr Pinto is not accepting more patients at the moment? Does anybody know?

Thank you very much in advance!

1 hour ago, thetdog666 said:

Whats app them. Sure they aren't accepting new patients till at least September ( for consultations)

Ah, didnt think of that! Than you! Do you know which number it is? Is it one of these?

image.png.eb095ea72c4b9ab2672ecf742ba13d4d.png

Consultation in september is a long time... Do you have a clue how long the waiting time for surgery is? 

• Like 1

Ends in 378. I don't think september when consulations will be but instead will open up to new people being able to book. So could be like into next year for a consultation etc

Edited by thetdog666

5 minutes ago, Rickard_c said:

Thank you for the information! I'll send them an message tomorrow!

Thats a very long wait! Do you know apprimately how much Dr Pinto charges / graft?

It was around the €3.5 mark in 2023 . Not sure if prices have changed this year. 

9 minutes ago, Rickard_c said:

Allright, thank you for the information! Gotta be why he's so over booked - very cheap considering what he accomplish!

My surgery was Jan 16th. He was €3.45. You need to contact Emilio, his patient coordinator, on WhatsApp. He’s a really good guy. As for waiting list, I didn’t wait long but was able to fill cancellations. If you can do the same, it will better your chances. 

1 hour ago, Otis james said:

My surgery was Jan 16th. He was €3.45. You need to contact Emilio, his patient coordinator, on WhatsApp. He’s a really good guy. As for waiting list, I didn’t wait long but was able to fill cancellations. If you can do the same, it will better your chances. 

Number? Thanks 

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, donpizmeov said:

€2.95 if you booked early 2023 - but seems inflation is very high within hair restoration doctors 😜

I think it’s supply and demand. If the surgeons demand is too high, especially for someone like Pinto who does it all himself. He has to raise the prices to make himself accessible.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I think it’s supply and demand. If the surgeons demand is too high, especially for someone like Pinto who does it all himself. He has to raise the prices to make himself accessible.

Sorry Melvin I was just being sarcastic, but anyway, fair play it is all well deserved on his part and everyone else who have succes in their careers. 2.95€ or 3.5€ - I have been a happy customer anyway 🙂

Edited by donpizmeov
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Otis james said:

Thanks for the reply guys.

Lucky you Otis james! Are you happy with your experience? I'm flexible, I will be able to fill cancelations. Do you have the number to his patiens coordinator? Is it one of the number I posted above? (+351 938 891 378 // +351 220 739 495)

6 hours ago, Rickard_c said:

Thanks for the reply guys.

Lucky you Otis james! Are you happy with your experience? I'm flexible, I will be able to fill cancelations. Do you have the number to his patiens coordinator? Is it one of the number I posted above? 

I was extremely happy with the experience. Bruno is a really good man, and very skilled. Emilio is a great patient coordinator. Neither of those numbers are his, however. Shall I PM you his number? Not sure it’s right to post it here…..

Edited by Melvin- Admin
Removed number

5 hours ago, Otis james said:

I was extremely happy with the experience. Bruno is a really good man, and very skilled. Emilio is a great patient coordinator. Neither of those numbers are his, however. Shall I PM you his number? Not sure it’s right to post it here…..

How nice to hear! Congratoluations to you! I agree regarding posting his number here. I would be very grateful if you could PM me his number.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 3:22 AM, Otis james said:

If you don’t mind, can you also PM his number? Thank you

On 2/6/2024 at 10:22 AM, Otis james said:

@Otis james would you be so kind to PM me Emilio’s number as well? Thank you! 

Edited by NorwoodKnight

On 2/6/2024 at 10:22 AM, Otis james said:

Hi, I am also very interested in a consult. Would you also want to PM me his number ?:) thank you !!

• 6 months later...
On 2/6/2024 at 4:22 AM, Otis james said:

@Otis james Please PM his number - I would greatly appreciate it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...