2500 Graft FUE Dr Nadimi (02/08/24)

On 6/2/2024 at 2:11 AM, Mobot said:

Is the deposit you put before the procedure is required? and how much is the deposit 10%? 15%?? Or more? 

Hey @Mobot. Yeah, the deposit is required to schedule the procedure and hold your spot. When I scheduled, the required deposit was $3,000. I think it may have been a flat fee and not calculated as a percentage of the cost of your overall procedure because I signed some boilerplate paperwork that they give to all patients that said everyone had to pay a $3,000 deposit. Keep in mind that I scheduled my transplant back in mid-2023, so things might have changed since then.

5 minutes ago, Steeler99 said:

Hey @Mobot. Yeah, the deposit is required to schedule the procedure and hold your spot. When I scheduled, the required deposit was $3,000. I think it may have been a flat fee and not calculated as a percentage of the cost of your overall procedure because I signed some boilerplate paperwork that they give to all patients that said everyone had to pay a $3,000 deposit. Keep in mind that I scheduled my transplant back in mid-2023, so things might have changed since then.

Thank you, @Steeler99. Yes, I called the office, and they said $3,000. I scheduled a consultation appointment with Dr. Nadimi on September 10th and paid $300 for it. Do you know how long you had to wait from the consultation appointment until the procedure? I asked the receptionist, and she said early next year. Also, did Dr. Nadimi recommend you take any medications after the procedure, like Minoxidil and Finasteride?

On 6/8/2024 at 1:52 PM, Mobot said:

Thank you, @Steeler99. Yes, I called the office, and they said $3,000. I scheduled a consultation appointment with Dr. Nadimi on September 10th and paid $300 for it. Do you know how long you had to wait from the consultation appointment until the procedure? I asked the receptionist, and she said early next year. Also, did Dr. Nadimi recommend you take any medications after the procedure, like Minoxidil and Finasteride?

I had to wait about nine months.

As far as medications are concerned, it goes without saying that it all depends on your medical history, but I know that the after-care schedule they give you does recommend starting topical minoxidil two weeks after your procedure, but they note it's elective, not mandatory. I switched to the oral form of minoxidil last year, and I've been on finasteride for several years, so we really didn't discuss meds all that much, but she did think it was good that I was already taking both when we did the consultation.

14 hours ago, Gennox said:

Hi,

and is this Deposit refundable till some point?

The quotation sheet I received after I had the consultation with Dr. Nadimi said that the deposit was "nonrefundable" but I would recommend asking the office for confirmation.

• 3 weeks later...

5 Month Update

Can't believe it's been 5 months since the transplant but here we are!

Overall, I think I'm making good forward progress. Pics are under somewhat harsh bathroom light. Welcome thoughts/feedback.

MONTH51.jpeg.07aa9ee2523471fdcdbc3e977985a426.jpeg

MONTH53.thumb.jpeg.c45777068989b58c316b53f70f1322aa.jpeg

• Moderators

Seems to be growing in well.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 weeks later...