Surgery number 2 with Dr laorwong - 1371 FUE

• Administrators

Dude your hair looks freaking amazing!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 8:18 AM, Jamos1982 said:

Dr laorwong identified the problem and fixed it free of charge. A dr with high morals and ethics that doesn’t do this job just for money , a very humble talented surgeon im lucky I found him thanks to this forum 😊

Hmmm similar themes here….same story for me.

So glad I came to this forum.

Amazing result @Jamos1982 and shout out to you…it was your post that started me on my journey.

Will be posting my 12 month results soon as well….and have to say @Kongkiat knocked it out of the park…..but happy to just get onthe podium against Jamos 😆

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks so good man, making me wanna go with Laorwong.  I'm a NW5 bordering 6, and was a little apprehensive if there's many in that category he does, but yours looks so good.  

On 6/28/2024 at 7:40 AM, rysker6 said:

Looks so good man, making me wanna go with Laorwong.  I'm a NW5 bordering 6, and was a little apprehensive if there's many in that category he does, but yours looks so good.  

I would say his very good for complex cases highnorwood like mine. I had a few other dr reject me as they said my hairloss was quite advanced but thankfully Dr laorwong accepted me and I had a great result 

11 minutes ago, Jamos1982 said:

Bit of an update, 

my right side of hairline doesn’t quite match the left I know I’m only just shy of 5 months but do you think the implanted hair matches the current growth? Shouldn’t all the hairs be visable by now? IMG_0126.thumb.png.6bd478105da6a2afb99d0d087dc01480.pngIMG_0019.thumb.jpeg.19c9fd2f332dfebf799f022ef7f99a95.jpegIMG_0123.thumb.jpeg.c9bc6a71d682cd2b2e721cefc8da6505.jpegIMG_0124.thumb.jpeg.b3e7c1bfa27efdb9a9a7cc1d52ff608b.jpegIMG_0125.thumb.jpeg.76ad8b25fbb85fc131dd1437e3e981fc.jpegIMG_0120.thumb.jpeg.bb2efabca6ac6df8be7243836bd9ccf0.jpeg

As you know, @Jamos1982, I'm too new to provide any answers for ya.  Though I see what you mean about the right side of the hairline not quite matching the left, I'm not sure I would have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.  But regardless--DUDE, looks amazing.  I mean, seriously.