Hattingen - Hairline punchouts - September 2023

RTC

@RTC Male pattern baldness is a progressive condition, it is very hard to say where your final pattern will be. Finasteride can at least slow things down significantly, if you havent tried it yet give it a shot, millions around the world take it with no side effects. 

On 6/28/2024 at 12:31 PM, RTC said:

Looks like it's over for me 😭. No donor supply left to fix this. This seems to have progressed alot. I think I am in denial but is this just my crown or is this baldness? I have been told I have a double crown.

IMG_20240628_112946.thumb.jpg.af80d8d06667df8f9e4b8a9af6e12d62.jpg

you can always consider finasteride. an clinics likezarev, eugenix or pittella could easily milk that donor some more and/or add bodyhairgrafts (in case the baldness progresses)

On 7/1/2024 at 4:17 PM, RTC said:

I will try topical I think. 

Short hair suits me much better I think, especially as long hair looks awful due to the weird angles given to me by the heifer Asli Tarcan.

If I had proper angles I'd just do a number 1 or 2.

I've been following you from the start and with this comment I actually decided to make a account

I am a Norwood 5 and have no surgery whatsoever but my plan is to do a 3000 graft transplant and then add smp and do a shaved look

As smp alone looks fake

Could you please advice me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeHuntSmellsFunny said:

I've been following you from the start and with this comment I actually decided to make a account

I am a Norwood 5 and have no surgery whatsoever but my plan is to do a 3000 graft transplant and then add smp and do a shaved look

As smp alone looks fake

Could you please advice me

I think it could work if you go to any half decent surgeon who will implant grafts at the correct angles.

My ideal surgeon for this would be someone like Pekiner or Keser. You probably wouldn't even need SMP after that really

Norwood 5 is a serious situation though and you'd have to ensure they don't completely kill your donor either so that when you buzz it down it doesn't look all patchy and weird.

But the plan can work imo.

Edited by RTC

1 hour ago, RTC said:

I think it could work if you go to any half decent surgeon who will implant grafts at the correct angles.

My ideal surgeon for this would be someone like Pekiner or Keser. You probably wouldn't even need SMP after that really

Norwood 5 is a serious situation though and you'd have to ensure they don't completely kill your donor either so that when you buzz it down it doesn't look all patchy and weird.

I was thinking about doing smp on the donor only , I just want to do 3000 grafts to frame my face with a hairline and then shave down as look really suits me and its what I do now but without a hairline just no frame, what's your views on dr Georgia michalis in Greece for 3k grafts 

1 hour ago, RTC said:

Also as I'm based in malayssia this very moment  there is a local doctor who is a fellow Ishrs and abhrs holder

Clinic name is glojas

21 hours ago, MikeHuntSmellsFunny said:

I was thinking about doing smp on the donor only , I just want to do 3000 grafts to frame my face with a hairline and then shave down as look really suits me and its what I do now but without a hairline just no frame, what's your views on dr Georgia michalis in Greece for 3k grafts 

Michalis is good but I don't know how his cases look like with low haircuts.

I agree, Laorwong is a good choice based on your location. Tell him what you are looking for and I'm sure he can work with you