Istanbul | Dr. Resul Yaman | 4,570 π†π«πšπŸπ­π¬ | 10th Feb 2024 | 1st of 2 sessions

Looks good mate. Its right on point for five months.Β  πŸ‘Β In crown area low density was implanted as it shown on the pre op pics thats why you can see lower density there. So you needed a second surgery for crown anyway.

5 hours ago, Gramatik said:

Looks good mate. Its right on point for five months.Β  πŸ‘Β In crown area low density was implanted as it shown on the pre op pics thats why you can see lower density there. So you needed a second surgery for crown anyway.

Yup, always expected a second surgery. Β If it grows in enough, i might be satisfied enough to just cover it with some fiber when neededΒ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Looking good so far.

Β 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

6.5 months in and the growth is real and undeniable at this point. Β To think this will only get better over the next six months makes me so excited!

My hair loss has always been my biggest insecurity and I have gained years of my life and confidence back thanks to @Dr Resul YamanΒ and his team.

i can’t imagine what a second procedure will do, but im sure it will be magical.

@Melvin- AdminΒ @GatsbyΒ @Al - ModeratorΒ would love to hear your thoughts! There have been some questions as to Dr. Yaman’s work, but I think this is turning into a home run.

IMG_3076.jpeg

IMG_3077.jpeg

• Administrators

I think it looks good for 6 months πŸ‘πŸΌ

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Β 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyΒ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theΒ Hair Transplant Network, theΒ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theΒ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Β Facebook,Β Instagram,Β Linkedin,Β and YouTube.

Β 

It certainly looks good! I would suggest to include some after photos with better lighting, the inside car "side angle" photos do not portray natural lighting well and in most cases can make even average results look great. Not saying your result is average by any means! But it will help us to assess better. Would also love to see the hairline front-on if possible.

Edited by Ccd99
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023Β - βœ… - see link below for more info
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - SeptΒ 2024Β - βœ…Β - 3200 grafts to frontal third and partial mid-scalpΒ -Β link to thread
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - MayΒ 2025Β - ❌ - 2500-3000Β grafts to remainder of mid-scalp and crown + touch-up

Β 

8 minutes ago, Shawnintheusa said:

@Ccd99

Outside and underneath elevator lightingΒ 

IMG_3064.jpeg

Β 

IMG_3060.jpeg

IMG_3059.jpeg

Amazing! This is looking really good so far

• Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023Β - βœ… - see link below for more info
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - SeptΒ 2024Β - βœ…Β - 3200 grafts to frontal third and partial mid-scalpΒ -Β link to thread
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - MayΒ 2025Β - ❌ - 2500-3000Β grafts to remainder of mid-scalp and crown + touch-up

Β 

• Moderators

It looks good. A 2nd procedure to finish filling in the crown will give you a complete transformation.Β 
Β 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.