Taking the Plunge... Finally - Circa 1500 Grafts with Dr. Juan Couto @ Fuexpert

I think this looks great, the shape of the hair line looks totally natural to my eyes. Obviously I get why you want more density but hopefully that'll come with time, or worst case with the top up, so you're in good shape man! If the shape and so on was looking weird, that's a whole other proposition. 

I know some people get really obsessed with the minutiae and technical details of transplants but it's the eye test that really counts, which I think Couto generally nails. I've seen supposedly perfect transplants on here but when you see the whole face in context it is very obviously a transplant, or at the very least you can tell there's something a little odd going on with the guy's hair. Like ultimately you want something that looks natural and like your own hair, not something that looks like the "technically best transplant", if you get me.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 4Godot said:

I think this looks great, the shape of the hair line looks totally natural to my eyes. Obviously I get why you want more density but hopefully that'll come with time, or worst case with the top up, so you're in good shape man! If the shape and so on was looking weird, that's a whole other proposition. 

I know some people get really obsessed with the minutiae and technical details of transplants but it's the eye test that really counts, which I think Couto generally nails. I've seen supposedly perfect transplants on here but when you see the whole face in context it is very obviously a transplant, or at the very least you can tell there's something a little odd going on with the guy's hair. Like ultimately you want something that looks natural and like your own hair, not something that looks like the "technically best transplant", if you get me.

Well said

12 minutes ago, 4Godot said:

Honestly, when I look in the mirror with the hairline, I think it looks 100% natural, like I look at natural hairlines I can see single hairs so close to each other that they look like doubles, which is what I believe has happened here, but regarding the naturalness I’m super happy, the density and maturity stage is what I’m going into now, so I’m waiting and seeing. 

But I really appreciate what you said 4Godot. Let’s see if a top up is needed at the end but I don’t mind that at all, especially if we only use the grafts that only need to be used, preserving things for the future, going twice is better than one and done, but having nothing for the future 

1 minute ago, Diff-thinner said:

Honestly, when I look in the mirror with the hairline, I think it looks 100% natural, like I look at natural hairlines I can see single hairs so close to each other that they look like doubles, which is what I believe has happened here, but regarding the naturalness I’m super happy, the density and maturity stage is what I’m going into now, so I’m waiting and seeing. 

But I really appreciate what you said 4Godot. Let’s see if a top up is needed at the end but I don’t mind that at all, especially if we only use the grafts that only need to be used, preserving things for the future, going twice is better than one and done, but having nothing for the future 

Yeah I'd be really happy if I was you. Literally your case and pics/ info you've shared has been the catalyst for me going ahead with a procedure and specifically with Cuoto, so I owe you!

45 minutes ago, 4Godot said:

Yeah I'd be really happy if I was you. Literally your case and pics/ info you've shared has been the catalyst for me going ahead with a procedure and specifically with Cuoto, so I owe you!

Bro that’s very very kind of you, and that’s why I’m supplying the information so that people are informed and make decisions with less risk 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...