Eugenix | Dr Das | NW7 | 3500 grafts | March 2024

On 8/1/2024 at 11:29 AM, avisaxena33 said:

21 days since growing hair out at 4 month mark update

Donor area not looking great to me. I am pleasantly surprised that fin/oral min was able to regrow some of the hair on the back curving part of my head though

it’s annoying to once again walk around with a cap on every day but oh well its unavoidable in order to see the results of this i guess

IMG_7701.jpeg

IMG_7708.jpeg

IMG_7709.jpeg

IMG_7710.jpeg

I think the donor is fine tbh. The hairs have just begun to sprout. I’d keep growing it out for another 2 months to make a better evaluation. 

Keen on your case, as I have a similar thing going, with SMP and going to have a transplant on top next year. 

I think the pictures 2 weeks on where you had shaved, look really good. If you ignore the redness, which by now is gone, you couldn’t see anything in that donor area to indicate HT even at that length. 

I actually disagree when people say, let’s judge donor with grown hair. As a guy who has also been shaving forever, I think it’s important that the donor stands up on its own no matter the length. Now you had very see through donor to begin with, and obviously now that has been exacerbated, but I actually think it looks pretty good, except for that strip they left around your crown (the safe zone border). I think that s the problem, because if that was equally homogenised in terms of density, you wouldn’t bat an eye and it would enhance the appearance on top too. 

If you put your finger over that strip, in your 2 week update pick and see donor area vs. implanted area - it’s actually pretty damn good. 

my advice would be hang in there, as the result will only get better both donor side and implanted area - and when you do get in for that second procedure for your crown - stress (and I mean absolutely stress) that they sort out that strip situation as it’ll make all the difference from an aesthetic visual perspective. 

anyways, just my 2 cents. Good luck mate! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Eugenix doesn't discriminate based on donor 

I don't think donor is really as big of a deal as it used to be with the advent of BHT. I think basically anyone can be a candidate as long as they are willing to give up beard/chest and have reasonable expectations. Have you not seen some of Dr. Pittella's recent cases?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2024 at 5:29 PM, avisaxena33 said:

21 days since growing hair out at 4 month mark update

Donor area not looking great to me. I am pleasantly surprised that fin/oral min was able to regrow some of the hair on the back curving part of my head though

it’s annoying to once again walk around with a cap on every day but oh well its unavoidable in order to see the results of this i guess

IMG_7701.jpeg

IMG_7708.jpeg

IMG_7709.jpeg

IMG_7710.jpeg

Any updates here? Would hope to start seeing some coverage. 

This is 6 weeks of growth as of last friday — hair is wet in this pictures

going on a longer vacation followed by a wedding in about a month so i am planning to shave my head down and will (unfortunately) restart the growth process from november onwards

IMG_7751.jpeg

IMG_7752.jpeg

IMG_7753.jpeg

IMG_7754.jpeg

IMG_7756.jpeg

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 12:29 AM, avisaxena33 said:

This is 6 weeks of growth as of last friday — hair is wet in this pictures

going on a longer vacation followed by a wedding in about a month so i am planning to shave my head down and will (unfortunately) restart the growth process from november onwards

IMG_7751.jpeg

IMG_7752.jpeg

IMG_7753.jpeg

IMG_7754.jpeg

IMG_7756.jpeg

ah shoot sucks that you need to start again. it seems to have good potential at this point. Like if your hair was longer, I think you could start layering.

40 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

ah shoot sucks that you need to start again. it seems to have good potential at this point. Like if your hair was longer, I think you could start layering.

Yeah i agree, on the brightside, when i start growing it out again i should see better density

• Like 1