Dr. Koray Erdogan Asmed - 5003 graft - 13/02/24

Wow, you've paid quite a bit for the procedure in Turkey. It looks like things are going well. Looking forward to the updates!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Still a bit thin but noticeably improving. 

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, CharlesBarkley said:

Hello @salsazio, sorry to hear about your disappointment. However, it´s difficult to comment on your 7 months result just with this photos. Coult you share better ones from different angles? How is the crown, and the donor? 

Crown and donor are like at six months 

The major problem is the hairline, low density and wrong directions 

I just have do photo from every angle at six months, the situation is similar

i just want to show my hairline at seven months

thats all

Edited by salsazio

I agree that the hair line doesn't look good. Nevertheless, it could have been much worse. At least it's much thicker than the 6th month pics. Maybe punching out some if the misangled grafts could remedy the shortcomings of your result 

Edited by Eli_Avdikian
  • Like 1

I was gonna ask you why chose ASMED in the first place, then I read the whole thread.. It's true that ASMED is heavily promoted on the italian forum. Unfortunately many forums promote many unethical and questionable doctors/clinics, and you need to be critical enough when you do your research online

• Administrators

We no longer recommend this clinic. That said, im struggling to see the issues with your hairline. It’s 7 months, very early, the hairs are just sprouting, its normal for the hairs to be wiry. It may be laying flatter because they’re shorter than the rest of the hair. Keep in mind, these are hairs look to be recently grown. Give it time before casting judgement.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Give it a few more months to mature and soften and it may look better and style easier.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.