Repair Stage I - Feriduni

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2024 at 2:08 PM, Paul_ said:

Just a suggestion, after seeing 2 dermatologists + checking a bunch of creams myself

They recommended medical grade silicone gels designed for surgery aftercare (for example, I used stratamed after my hairline extractions)

You will feel the hit in the price tag, but they should speed up the healing more than the mainstream repair creams

Using it as well since 4 weeks post op (now since 4 weeks) and its working good in my opinion. The only not so nice thing is that you have to use mineral sunscreen instead of chemical one. But thats the same with all Silicon based scarring cremes I believe.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Here I am at just a little over 3months post my first repair sitting with Dr Feriduni.

The progress is just different levels from the very poor repair I received at the hands of Dr Arika and Eugenix. which I have linked above. 

The difference at 3months is immense. 

IMG_0729.jpeg

IMG_0721.jpeg

IMG_0723.jpeg

IMG_0722.jpeg

IMG_0725.jpeg

IMG_0735.jpeg

Edited by Tommy1991
  • Like 4

• Valued Contributor

Brilliant! Really great to see this continue to take shape and heal up with each update. Roll on October to get this over the line!

• Like 1

Thanks for the updates, you are helping many people.

Skin seems to have healed pretty well (even more, I mean) and the general shape of your hairline is great. Happy for you.

How many grafts do you feel are still to be removed from the hairline?

Are you considering, as well, adding some soft/thin single grafts to improve the hairline without actually lowering it (or, if necessary, just a pair of mm) just to finish the job?

20 hours ago, baddecisions said:

Thanks for the updates, you are helping many people.

Skin seems to have healed pretty well (even more, I mean) and the general shape of your hairline is great. Happy for you.

How many grafts do you feel are still to be removed from the hairline?

Are you considering, as well, adding some soft/thin single grafts to improve the hairline without actually lowering it (or, if necessary, just a pair of mm) just to finish the job?

I estimate approx 280-350grafts still to be removed.

The plan is that the majority of these grafts can be dissected and placed into the hairline to help soften it. There may be some small areas that might require touch ups in zone 2 but we will know more during the pre op assessment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Something that I feel justifies this repair at the hands of Feriduni even more is how it will look from the distance and I think it’s an important aspect not spoken about enough here. photos below are landscape. 

First photos is 12months post repair at Eugenix. Looks really unnatural.

Second photo was taken just this weekend, 14weeks post repair by Feriduni.

IMG_9851.jpeg

b6928ee2-6a5f-4718-831d-38ed0e14c93f.jpeg

• Like 3

On 8/5/2024 at 11:02 PM, Tommy1991 said:

Something that I feel justifies this repair at the hands of Feriduni even more is how it will look from the distance and I think it’s an important aspect not spoken about enough here. photos below are landscape. 

IMG_9851.jpeg

We can't see anything in the second pic tbh. You should post one at the same distance, to see the hl correctly.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, MC117 said:

We can't see anything in the second pic tbh. You should post one at the same distance, to see the hl correctly.

If you can’t see that’s on you. 

It’s noticeable even at a glance from an aesthetic proportion. 

Edited by Tommy1991

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Tommy1991 said:

If you can’t see that’s on you. 

It’s noticeable even at a glance from an aesthetic proportion. 

It's way too far to notice the details of the hairline as much as the first pic, and that's for anybody with human eyesight. We can see that your hairline is higher though.

The outdoor aesthetic is interesting, so a fair comparison would be cool even though I'm sure it can't be worse than it was.

Edited by MC117

Just now, MC117 said:

It's way too far to notice the details of the hairline as much as the first pic, and that's for anybody with human eyesight. We can see that your hairline is higher though.

I’m showing exactly that. The hairline height. 

The details of the hairline can be seen in the post 1week prior. 

• Valued Contributor
On 8/6/2024 at 7:02 AM, Tommy1991 said:

IMG_9851.jpeg

@Tommy1991 that is a massive difference from Eugenix to your current repair/hairline! It's only a matter of time before your hairline will be 100% undetectable of ever having anything done. Very happy for you brother.👌

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Tommy1991 that is a massive difference from Eugenix to your current repair/hairline! It's only a matter of time before your hairline will be 100% undetectable of ever having anything done. Very happy for you brother.👌

Thank you Gatsby! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing recovery, no visible scarring, and even knowing what to look for I can't tell you had a HT and a couple of repairs on top

Super happy for you!

• Like 1

Two successful repairs (pluggy hairline removal + donor restoration) with Dr Ball - The Maitland Clinic

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/72766-pluggy-hairline-removal-donor-restocking-2-repairs-with-dr-ball-maitland-clinic/

• Valued Contributor
30 minutes ago, Paul_ said:

Amazing recovery, no visible scarring, and even knowing what to look for I can't tell you had a HT and a couple of repairs on top

Super happy for you!

100% this. Once those stragglers are removed it's a straight up home run Tommy. If there is any blemishing or tiny scarring present, it's not at all visible. Really pleased for you mate.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...