Dr. Pittella - 11.383 grafts

On 8/12/2024 at 3:28 PM, Ronald Silva said:

MY PROGRESS UP TO 4 MONTHS: I'm documenting the evolution of my hair transplant, taking weekly photos, and I wanted to share it here with you. One detail: I'm a bit concerned about the growth of chest hairs that were implanted. WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK                                                     

Can you explain further.  What in particular concerns you about the growth of chest hairs in this particular HT?  Ty

Edited by Approach

• Moderators
On 8/13/2024 at 9:23 PM, Ronnieman said:

Good. 10k I would expect, not  55k lol

It was only $5 per graft. That's not a huge amount. If you are looking for someone who can consistently successfully do 11,000 + grafts in one session for only a few cents per graft, you're not going to find it. Unfortunately NW 6 and up need a very large amount of grafts to get full coverage. Whether you have it done all at once from a Dr like Pittella or if you have it done in several sessions over 3 or 4 years, its still going to cost you a lot in total. I'm sure this guy wishes he was closer to a NW 3 and only needed 3000 grafts, but that wasn't the case and he has no say in his genetics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

This is amazing. And it´s just 5 months 🤩
Where did the BHT and chest grafts got implanted? Can you feel the difference when you touch it?

Did you pay same amount for scalp grafts and BHT grafts or when you say 5$ you are talking the average? 

Thanks a lot for sharing these photos and your evolution, looking incredible already.

WhatsAppImage2024-09-11at15_47.44(1).jpe

8 hours ago, CharlesBarkley said:

This is amazing. And it´s just 5 months 🤩
Where did the BHT and chest grafts got implanted? Can you feel the difference when you touch it?

Did you pay same amount for scalp grafts and BHT grafts or when you say 5$ you are talking the average? 

Thanks a lot for sharing these photos and your evolution, looking incredible already.

WhatsAppImage2024-09-11at15_47.44(1).jpe

Thank you very much for the kind words. Sometimes, when I touch it, I do feel a slight difference, but I'm not entirely sure. And there is no difference in price depending on the region from which the grafts were taken.

16 hours ago, Approach said:

Can you explain further.  What in particular concerns you about the growth of chest hairs in this particular HT?  Ty

I was worried about the texture and how it would turn out, but now, after 5 months, my worries have eased because it seems to be growing well and without any issues.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Approach said:

Your beard hair is incredible.  I'm just wondering why chest hairs were used?  Any particular reason?  Ty  

The doctor thought it was a better option. I like my beard and didn’t want to take too much from it, so he considered it a good choice and liked the quality of the chest hairs.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 9:39 AM, Oben said:

Again amazing!!!

but paying 55k is again not able for everyone.

thank you! I’m sorry to say, but it really is a high amount if you look at it that way. However, I can assure you it was my only option, and I prepared for it; it wasn’t easy. Nowhere in the world could I get that amount with just one session, which is what I wanted. To resolve everything at once.

Edited by Ronald Silva
  • Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 9:41 PM, Gatsby said:

@Approach I'm not reply in response to this thread but you must remember that scalp hair has an anagen phase of two - seven years, beard hair two months to one year and chest hair one month to six months.

@Gatsby  Sorry to keep pushing this topic, Gatsby.  I sound pretty ignorant here, but, I'm still slightly confused. 

Is your point:  One wants as many of his hairs as possible to be in anagen phase- at any given moment?  Thus, he will have the most possible density?  Ty!

Edited by Approach