Dr/Juan Couto, FUEXPERT, Spain, 3500 Graft

Guys I need your help .. im freaking out.. i was spraying and then i took a picture i found a blood 

is it dislodged graft? IMG_9461.thumb.jpeg.3bdf7cd053324ca10627e10369e08c37.jpeg

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hex13 said:

Guys I need your help .. im freaking out.. i was spraying and then i took a picture i found a blood 

is it dislodged graft? IMG_9461.thumb.jpeg.3bdf7cd053324ca10627e10369e08c37.jpeg

No I don't think it is I had them too. Are you still in Madrid how many days has it been since last day of surgery

Edited by hairyelswhere

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, hairyelswhere said:

No I don't think it is I had them too. Are you still in Madrid how many days has it been since last day of surgery

Last day of my surgery was 3 days ago and inleft madrid

Edited by Hex13

My surgery was on 10th, 11th, 12th June.. here is my situation 

i should remove scabs tomorrow.. i've seen on youtube if you didn't remove scabs by day 13, your transplant will fail.. IMG_9677.thumb.jpeg.2c065daac1c994060ac794a291b89310.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Diff-thinner said:

bro, remove them today, Couto says at day ten in the booklet they should have given you :) 

I applied the shampoo over the area and i will leave it for 30 minutes.. is this right ? 

IMG_9689.jpeg

image.jpg

56 minutes ago, Diff-thinner said:

bro, remove them today, Couto says at day ten in the booklet they should have given you :) 

I sent them a message on the number they give on whatsapp about ( Foaming ) .. because it is written you leave foam for 30 minutes.. but the shampoo doesnt have foam 

No bro, you put it in the diffuser they gave you, with some warm water, then shake it until it foams up, and then leave that thick foam on top of your head for 30 mins. Once complete use your fingertips very carefully and remove the scabs :)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Diff-thinner said:

No bro, you put it in the diffuser they gave you, with some warm water, then shake it until it foams up, and then leave that thick foam on top of your head for 30 mins. Once complete use your fingertips very carefully and remove the scabs :)

Thanks I will do it now like what you have said

• Well Done 1

53 minutes ago, Diff-thinner said:

Some are stuck .. shall I try tomorrow? ..  this was so stressful 

IMG_9695.jpeg

4 hours ago, Diff-thinner said:

Looks all good my friend, nothing to worry about at all, looks like you've removed them well :) 

Thanks man for your help. I do appreciate it.. how many days did you apply rosa and aloe vera?

47 minutes ago, Diff-thinner said:

My pleasure always happy to help, I know how stressful it is. I applied it until end of month 2 

If i may ask you this question, did you use the WhatsApp number that is given to you for Emergency, and do they reply fast? Because I sent them since 2 days and no answer .. 

7 hours ago, hairyelswhere said:

Your results so far looks very good looks very natural, good design and density. Hardly any redness too 

Thanks for your encouragement man.. actually my mind is playing games with me ..like( oh god why this graft looks like that, did I dislodge it? Etc etc ) 

regarding redness, i don't think i have redness however, it is written in the instructions that I need to apply aloe vera and rosehip 

• Moderators

Everything looks fine. Don't go crazy about reading online that you had to get rid of the scabs before day 13. It's not like once you hit day 14 all your grafts are going to suddenly die. You are fine. The longer they are there past about 3 weeks may start hampering growth, but day 13 is normal.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

8 hours ago, Al - Moderator said:

Everything looks fine. Don't go crazy about reading online that you had to get rid of the scabs before day 13. It's not like once you hit day 14 all your grafts are going to suddenly die. You are fine. The longer they are there past about 3 weeks may start hampering growth, but day 13 is normal.

Thank you so much for you comment. I think I just need to chill as I deal with my surgery like i'm holding a bomb.. 

8 hours ago, hairyelswhere said:

Very good you have good healing scalp. The hairs look so healthy. How often do you wash when you wash the hair so you add pressure and massage

Thanks man.. since day 10, I washed my hair with the sprayer to be easy on the grafts.. then day 14 begin to take a normal shower and it went well