Dr/Juan Couto, FUEXPERT, Spain, 3500 Graft

3 hours ago, Hex13 said:

Day 19, was washing my hair then i noticed i have hair in my hair? Is this shedding? 

IMG_9898.jpeg

No that is not shedding. When it sheds it means between 10% to 90% percent of the transplanted hairs fall out depending on the person. I can see it is slowly starting to shed. 

46 minutes ago, hairyelswhere said:

No that is not shedding. When it sheds it means between 10% to 90% percent of the transplanted hairs fall out depending on the person. I can see it is slowly starting to shed. 

So did I dislodge grafts? 

I read what I wrote, i mean, a hair in my hand 

49 minutes ago, hairyelswhere said:

• Valued Contributor

I’m just coming across this and I wanted to say that the work looks really clean and frames your face perfectly. I can see that you are stressed about the process but you’re doing great!

If those hairs are coming from the transplanted area then they are just hairs shedding from the grafts. Perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

Those grafts are really secure and safe in your scalp around day 7 or 8 so don’t worry about any dislodged grafts. If they were to dislodge you would see a bulb with the hair followed by quite a lot of blood but, again, you’re a little far into the process for that.

I’m looking forward to following along to the end with you. I hope you grow that awesome mane back out!

Happy growing!

Edited by Steeeve
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Steeeve said:

I’m just coming across this and I wanted to say that the work looks really clean and frames your face perfectly. I can see that you are stressed about the process but you’re doing great!

If those hairs are coming from the transplanted area then they are just hairs shedding from the grafts. Perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

Those grafts are really secure and safe in your scalp around day 7 or 8 so don’t worry about any dislodged grafts. If they were to dislodge you would see a bulb with the hair followed by quite a lot of blood but, again, you’re a little far into the process for that.

I’m looking forward to following along to the end with you. I hope you grow that awesome mane back out!

Happy growing!

Thanks steve so much for your comment. It really relaxed me.. i do appreciate it .. actually this paranoia stems from the importance of the surgery to me.. and I'm just afraid if i'm doing something wrong that i'm not aware of.. so I always ask to fix the mistake before it is too late .. thanks again man