3644 grafts | Dr. Bekir Bek | June 2024 | | 26 yo

Hey guys , I hope you’ll  doing great , 

So finally guys I did my hair transplant and I want to share my experience with you 

About me

I’m 26 yo I’ve been suffering from hair loss 5 years ago , I used Min for 5 years and fin for 1 year,  now I’ve been using Dut  for 9 months

What I most regret not using DHT blocker earlier but it’s what it’s

anyway I started to look out for a good clinics also near to my country because I can’t take more than 10 days vacation , I was thinking of going to Hlc or Pekiner then I found out that Dr.Bekir open his new clinic and left Hlc , I saw the reviews here and on another Turkey sites I decided to talk to him , I contact Dr.Bekir 27 April and made the OP date at 15-16 June 2024 

I arrived one day before the operation and stayed at a hotel near to the clinic , next morning I met Dr.Bekir and we started to talk about my hairline expectations this is it I will post some pictures for you 

I will stop Min and continue Dut 

So let me know what do u think ?

IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0064.jpeg

IMG_0063.jpeg

IMG_0066.jpeg

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0062.jpeg

IMG_0061.jpeg

• Moderators
On 6/18/2024 at 11:59 AM, Shadows90 said:

Thanks , what do u mean the total grafts?

The number of hairs is different than the number of grafts. Hair follicles have 1 to 4 hairs (a very few may have 5 or 6) and I think the average overall is about 2.1 hairs per follicle or graft. How many double or higher follicular grafts you get matters because the more hairs you transplant, then the denser it will look. For example if you transplant 3000 grafts and average 1.8 hairs per graft then you transplanted 5400 hairs. If someone else also transplanted 3000 grafts, but averaged 2.5 hairs per graft then they will have transplanted 7500 hairs.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

3 hours ago, Al - Moderator said:

The number of hairs is different than the number of grafts. Hair follicles have 1 to 4 hairs (a very few may have 5 or 6) and I think the average overall is about 2.1 hairs per follicle or graft. How many double or higher follicular grafts you get matters because the more hairs you transplant, then the denser it will look. For example if you transplant 3000 grafts and average 1.8 hairs per graft then you transplanted 5400 hairs. If someone else also transplanted 3000 grafts, but averaged 2.5 hairs per graft then they will have transplanted 7500 hairs.

Thank you so much Al for ur response and please tell me how do u think of the hairline also ur first impression , 

Total

single hair : 801 

double hair :1705

multiple hair : 1097 

u mean like this Al right ?

• Moderators
On 6/20/2024 at 5:52 AM, Shadows90 said:

how do u think of the hairline also ur first impression , 

I think the hairline looks fine. It's not just a straight line across your head. It has a zigzag type of pattern, so when it grows in it should look more natural than just a line of grafts.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.