Dr. Zarev - wait list

I contacted Dr. Zarev's office this week.  Many of you are aware of his long wait list.  But, here is the latest.  Fyi.  Part of the message said:    >>>We will put you with highest priority on our cancellations list. In case there is an opening we will contact you accordingly. The consultation will be performed in person and it is mandatory (we do not offer online consultation). You will be requested to pay the consultation fee only if we manage to find you  an appropriate time slot for you. If you are an eligible candidate your surgery will be performed around three years after the consultation.<<<

• Administrators

Is that the 9 euro or 5 euro waiting list?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, Approach said:

I contacted Dr. Zarev's office this week.  Many of you are aware of his long wait list.  But, here is the latest.  Fyi.  Part of the message said:    >>>We will put you with highest priority on our cancellations list. In case there is an opening we will contact you accordingly. The consultation will be performed in person and it is mandatory (we do not offer online consultation). You will be requested to pay the consultation fee only if we manage to find you  an appropriate time slot for you. If you are an eligible candidate your surgery will be performed around three years after the consultation.<<<

Curious if he mentioned anything about your eligibility. For me, he said I am probably not a candidate but needs an in person to confirm.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Fox243 said:

Curious if he mentioned anything about your eligibility. For me, he said I am probably not a candidate but needs 

no

Edited by Approach

Posted (edited)

Do you know if Dr Zarev is training other doctors up? It feels the equivalent of a big pharma having a revolutionary medicine, but having limited accessibility to the majority due high cost associated with a patent. Dr Zarev is a game changer in the industry. However, simultaneously Zarev is actually holding the hair loss industry back from becoming much better. He has technique and equipment which evidently superior to all other surgeons, but this is kept under lock & key. It would be good to understand if Dr Zarev could find a way to monetise off his technique & equipment, while also allowing revolutionising of the industry. 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 4

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Do you know if Dr Zarev is training other doctors up? It feels the equivalent of a big pharma having a revolutionary medicine, but having limited accessibility to the majority due high cost associated with a patent. Dr Zarev is a game changer in the industry. However, simultaneously Zarev is actually holding the hair loss industry back from becoming much better. He has technique and equipment which evidently superior to all other surgeons, but this is kept under lock & key. It would be good to understand if Dr Zarev could find a way to monetise off his technique & equipment, while also allowing revolutionising of the industry. 

He will train another doctor in a few years. He confirmed that with me.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2024 at 6:23 AM, Fox243 said:

Curious if he mentioned anything about your eligibility. For me, he said I am probably not a candidate but needs an in person to confirm.

When i talked with them end of last year they said that i was suitable candidat for a consultation (the 5 euro per graft surgery still)