Hair Transplant Repair Surgeons

I recently posted about my situation and I want to get my ducks in a row for my repair. I'm not close to pulling the trigger as I'm only about 2 weeks post-op but it already looks terrible and pluggy. Worst thing is, the clinic argued with me about placing multi-follicular grafts in the hairline saying patients like that look. I wanted to scream. I have so much anxiety and I can't sleep at all. I will be posting a name and shame as well as my repair journey but I wanted to get some recommendations specifically for repair surgeons that are experienced with repairing hairlines.

I already reached out to Dr. Konior and Dr. Umar. Dr. Konior is very expensive and there was that one patient with the terrible hair angles that he victim-blamed so i'm not sure about that. Dr. Feriduni seems very experienced as well so I wanted to get a poll from here if possible. I didn't do my research well enough the first time so I'm trying not to make that mistake again.

Posted (edited)

Keep calm Ray and try not to punish yourself, you cant change what has happened, but your are in a position to make things right!  You are in the right community here and will get all the support you need. Id also add Dr Bisanga on to your list to consult with. Him and Dr Feriduni are excellent choices for repair work,. 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 4

• Valued Contributor

Dr Feriduni, Dr Bisanga, Hattingen Hair & Dr Ball (Maitland Clinic) are all doing a fair amount of hairline extraction work and from what I've seen doing a tremendous job at it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It is horrible being a repair patient, and I am talking from my own experience. Removing and reimplanting is the only way to repair it. It is never only one surgery, but it will be the best choice.

I am having my repair procedure next month with dr. Lorenzo and expect something similar to this. One first procedure to punch out and "naturalise" the hairline, and a second one to punch out and refine it even more.

Edited by baddecisions

On 6/19/2024 at 11:57 AM, Berba11 said:

Dr Feriduni, Dr Bisanga, Hattingen Hair & Dr Ball (Maitland Clinic) are all doing a fair amount of hairline extraction work and from what I've seen doing a tremendous job at it.

Agreed, +Dr Mwamba

Two successful repairs (pluggy hairline removal + donor restoration) with Dr Ball - The Maitland Clinic

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/72766-pluggy-hairline-removal-donor-restocking-2-repairs-with-dr-ball-maitland-clinic/