Dr. Pittella - 7220 grafts

Hello everyone, I'm Thiers and I'm here to document my long-awaited hair transplant journey. It's a joy to be here with you all. 

I’m still in the first month post-op.

Choosing Dr. Pittela

Why did I choose Dr. Pittela?

Although I'm not an NW 7, I was heading towards that level of baldness, with a high degree and feeling a lot of hair loss. Thinking about the future, I wouldn't have much hair left in these areas. So, I analyzed some surgeons who could restore this entire area, even though my budget wasn't the best for this.

Even though I live in Florida, I'm Brazilian by birth and found out about Dr. Pittela through social media. I saw his results, which gave me hope for my case. So, for me, it wasn't a problem to go to Brazil, as the whole trip is quite smooth.

Preparation for Surgery

I traveled to Brazil two days before my procedure to resolve payment issues and to undergo the pre-op blood tests required by the clinic. If you’ve never traveled to Brazil and plan to one day, the trip takes about 12 hours to the state where Dr. Felipe’s clinic is located, which is Espírito Santo, in the city of Vitória, very close to São Paulo. When I arrived in Vitória, I stayed in a hotel 8 minutes away from the clinic, and it was very easy to get there.

Surgery Planning

During video consultations, I explained to the doctor that I wanted to have a large session in just one day. He told me that my case was extensive and would require two days to cover the entire area. But, considering my budget, which only allowed for one day, he decided to plan the strategy for one day.

One Day Before Surgery

I went to the clinic, which was 8 minutes away from the hotel, to resolve financial issues and for the doctor to mark the surgery areas. He used the technology from his app, "HairScan," which allowed us to know exactly the number of grafts I would need based on AI. See the photos he sent me.
Surgery
The surgery was done in one day, with over 7,000 grafts, all taken from my donor area on the head. In the morning, the doctor made the incisions, and I didn't feel much pain, to be honest. During the surgery, they kept me calm and gave me medication to relax, and the day went by quickly. I noticed Felipe's presence throughout the surgery, which lasted about 11 hours. With this number of grafts, it couldn't be any different.

I conclude here by expressing my gratitude for having fulfilled this dream. I'm super excited to see how my transplant will develop and will keep you updated during my post-op process. Thank you for your attention.

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-19 at 11.52.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.10 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.10 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.10.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.09 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.09 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.09 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.09 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.09.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.08 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.08 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.08 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.08.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.07.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Thiers Bortot Rodrigues said:

Hello everyone, I'm Thiers and I'm here to document my long-awaited hair transplant journey. It's a joy to be here with you all. 

I’m still in the first month post-op.

Choosing Dr. Pittela

Why did I choose Dr. Pittela?

Although I'm not an NW 7, I was heading towards that level of baldness, with a high degree and feeling a lot of hair loss. Thinking about the future, I wouldn't have much hair left in these areas. So, I analyzed some surgeons who could restore this entire area, even though my budget wasn't the best for this.

Even though I live in Florida, I'm Brazilian by birth and found out about Dr. Pittela through social media. I saw his results, which gave me hope for my case. So, for me, it wasn't a problem to go to Brazil, as the whole trip is quite smooth.

Preparation for Surgery

I traveled to Brazil two days before my procedure to resolve payment issues and to undergo the pre-op blood tests required by the clinic. If you’ve never traveled to Brazil and plan to one day, the trip takes about 12 hours to the state where Dr. Felipe’s clinic is located, which is Espírito Santo, in the city of Vitória, very close to São Paulo. When I arrived in Vitória, I stayed in a hotel 8 minutes away from the clinic, and it was very easy to get there.

Surgery Planning

During video consultations, I explained to the doctor that I wanted to have a large session in just one day. He told me that my case was extensive and would require two days to cover the entire area. But, considering my budget, which only allowed for one day, he decided to plan the strategy for one day.

One Day Before Surgery

I went to the clinic, which was 8 minutes away from the hotel, to resolve financial issues and for the doctor to mark the surgery areas. He used the technology from his app, "HairScan," which allowed us to know exactly the number of grafts I would need based on AI. See the photos he sent me.
Surgery
The surgery was done in one day, with over 7,000 grafts, all taken from my donor area on the head. In the morning, the doctor made the incisions, and I didn't feel much pain, to be honest. During the surgery, they kept me calm and gave me medication to relax, and the day went by quickly. I noticed Felipe's presence throughout the surgery, which lasted about 11 hours. With this number of grafts, it couldn't be any different.

I conclude here by expressing my gratitude for having fulfilled this dream. I'm super excited to see how my transplant will develop and will keep you updated during my post-op process. Thank you for your attention.

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-19 at 11.52.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.10 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.10 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.10.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.09 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.09 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.09 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.09 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.09.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.08 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.08 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.08 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.08.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-18 at 16.23.07.jpeg

Good luck! Any reason why no beard grafts were used?

• Moderators

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Thanks for posting all that info with a lot of pictures. Dr Pittella has been cranking out some awesome results so I have no doubt that your hair transplant will turn out great. Keep us updated over the next few months. 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Al - Moderator changed the title to Dr. Pittella - 7220 grafts
  • Moderators
13 minutes ago, 4chanhrn said:

@Al - Moderator @Melvin- Admin Please move thread to reviews section. It's under Q&A right now.

Thanks. I didn’t even realize it. I moved it and changed the title to include the number of grafts. 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Although I am ignorant on hairlines height -- It appears doctor definitely pushed-the-envelope with this patient. Personally, I really like it. Also, his temple points will frame his face nicely.

WhatsAppImage2024-06-18at16_23_09.jpeg.50f0671cbcccf5412d26f36d37262b62.jpeg

Edited by Approach