Wayne Rooney Gets Another Hair Transplant

• Administrators

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Posted (edited)

That result is one of the exceptions. A lot appear to be average at best and I’d expect Rooney to go with a much higher profile doctor. 

Edited by Marko7t4
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Arshad had some poor results a few years ago during the pandemic. But all of his recent work has been very good. I believe he’s a top class doc.  Another guy from Australia recently had amazing results but I don’t remember his username. I follow him on IG.

I think its fair to judge doctors on their most recent work. But there’s no denying he had a rough patch in 2020/2021. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.