Dr. Ted Miln | 6005 grafts, FUT/FUE Combo | June 2024

On 6/28/2024 at 7:55 AM, CautiousResearcher said:

Hey @Mickey85, I clicked on "the only two links you'll ever need," but both said "Page Not Found."  Any idea what's up?  Those topics look really intriguing

They were threads detailing FUE methods, tools, pros and cons etc. From over 10 years ago. They were stickied for a long time when FUE was in its infancy.

Given that FUE now seems to be the go-to method for most people the threads seem redundant.

I think they still exist on the forum but the actual link may have changed. If I find them I will update you.

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2024 at 7:55 AM, CautiousResearcher said:

Hey @Mickey85, I clicked on "the only two links you'll ever need," but both said "Page Not Found."  Any idea what's up?  Those topics look really intriguing

Found the first thread.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Mickey85 said:

They were threads detailing FUE methods, tools, pros and cons etc. From over 10 years ago. They were stickied for a long time when FUE was in its infancy.

Given that FUE now seems to be the go-to method for most people the threads seem redundant.

I think they still exist on the forum but the actual link may have changed. If I find them I will update you.

The links changed because we changed the host in 2018. I believe it used to be , now its invision (much better modern) forum. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, Mickey85 said:

Thanks man!  I’ve been advised by some clinics that I could go FUE or FUT, the choice is totally up to me, and I’ve been advised by two clinics that FUT would be much better for my particular case.  Just trying to weigh things out and get as much information and insight as possible.  Grateful!!