Feller and Bloxham in CT, NJ, NY

4 minutes ago, CautiousResearcher said:

Thanks man!  Definitely going to look into Shapiro as I continue researching.  Grateful!

You're so welcome. Feel free to direct message me if you ever come to any question. You can also look at my thread of my surgery result .

41 minutes ago, parsia said:

You're so welcome. Feel free to direct message me if you ever come to any question. You can also look at my thread of my surgery result .

Thanks man!  Grateful for the offer to DM as questions come up.  Also wanna say, just checked out your thread, and man, you've got some serious density now!  Looking good!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CautiousResearcher said:

Thanks man!  Grateful for the offer to DM as questions come up.  Also wanna say, just checked out your thread, and man, you've got some serious density now!  Looking good!

Thank You for your kind words , Yes I believe basically went from Narwood 4.5 to 2.5 , 3000 graft on top and rest on the sides , I will keep updating my thread until month 14 , I Will also update end of this week since it will be my month 10.

Edited by parsia
  • Like 1

• Moderators
On 6/28/2024 at 7:49 AM, GibGob said:

I feel that bloxham has a lot of trouble keeping new and well-trained techs on staff. The techs likely leave after a short while because it's a very tedious, exhausting, and boring job. 9 times out of 10 a tech is likely to quit to go work at a more "fun" job 2 blocks down the road. Think about it, who in the hell wants to spend their life tediously cutting up strangers hair? The NY economy is so densley populated that job changes happen instantly. This is why it's best to avoid all NY clinics, not just bloxham. 

Then wouldn't that be the same for all techs in any city? I don't know a whole lot about how Feller and Bloxham operate their business, but I do know about Dr Dorin in NY and I can tell you some of his staff worked with them (True & Dorin before Dr True retired) for 10 to 20 years or more, so just saying the techs in NY don't stay is 100% incorrect.

On 6/28/2024 at 7:49 AM, GibGob said:

Bloxham likely pulls these techs from a staffing agency, which requires ZERO professional college education and crosses his fingers they stay with him long enough as "in-house" techs

If you don't like Dr Bloxham that's fine, but posting this nonsense is not right. What makes you think it's "likely" that he gets techs from a staffing agency? What makes you think the techs there don't like the job or don't stay there long?

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Highly recommend! I had a procedure by Dr Bloxham and am thrilled with the results.  I posted a full thread if you want to check out the pictures