Doctor John D**** 2568 grafts

• Administrators

Looks good for 5 months thanks for sharing 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

Can you revise your post so there are only like 5 pics max? And can you rotate them properly?

I dont know what im looking at with these 25 photos lol

Yeah I don’t know why but when I upload the photos they get uploaded rotated. Also I will post more photos 6 months in.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, HappyMan2021 said:

is this a legitimate patient?!? 

I wonder if this means the doctor who must not be named is back on top again?

He’s legitimate, messaged me well before, actually unhappy. But his hair has improved rather quickly. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

is this a legitimate patient?!? 

I wonder if this means the doctor who must not be named is back on top again?

Haha well in reality I wasn’t happy with the result at first (up until month 4’5) but by month 5 I got some volume and hairs got thicker. Now I’m quite happy. I’m taking finasteride and 1 dutasteride per week.

Also I noticed that he extracted hairs mostly from my right donor side and not so much from the left, anyone knows why?

When it comes to the surgery I felt asleep right away after taking the pills. So I don’t even know if D**** did anything. 

but anyway I’m happy with the results.

Will post more photos month 6

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I am not very happy with the hairline. Density is okay but I want a natural soft hairline so I will probably schedule an appointment with doctor Mwamba to fix the hairline. Otherwise kinda happy with the result.

image.jpg

• Administrators

I think it looks good, and it's a little early to start planning a second procedure. Give it at least ten months before you decide on getting a second. 

View my thread

On 6/23/2024 at 9:40 PM, Aperez said:

Hello, I had a HT with doctor D**** in January 2024. This is month 5 for me right now. What do you guys think?

IMG_5246.jpeg

IMG_5248.jpeg

IMG_5247.jpeg

4A7A9E45-FD35-4791-81C3-FDCC7D1B0ED0.jpeg

IMG_8260.jpeg

IMG_8284.jpeg

IMG_8333.jpeg

IMG_8355.jpeg

IMG_8356.jpeg

IMG_8357.jpeg

IMG_8366.jpeg

IMG_8465.jpeg

IMG_8464.jpeg

IMG_8474.jpeg

IMG_8510.jpeg

IMG_8586.jpeg

IMG_8617.jpeg

IMG_8652.jpeg

IMG_8924.jpeg

IMG_9166.jpeg

IMG_9267.jpeg

IMG_9536.jpeg

IMG_9537.jpeg

IMG_9538.jpeg

IMG_9595.jpeg

IMG_9596.jpeg

IMG_9600.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0246.jpeg

IMG_0247.jpeg

IMG_0248.jpeg

IMG_0249.jpeg

IMG_0302.jpeg

IMG_0323.jpeg

IMG_0364.jpeg

If you want to soften up your hairline, I would recommend Dr. Nadimi. 

I had FUT with Dr. D in Los gatos and needed a second transplant for your same issue. She really fixed the problem with my hairline. I also have a severely large FUT scar by Dr. D in los gatos but I didn't want to waste grafts to correct it. 

17 hours ago, FUT4000 said:

So my goal is to soft up my hairline. Also to repair the donor right side. I was thinking about Dr Mwamba. How much is Dr Nadimi and why do you recommend her? 

Update 7/18/2024. I have noticed that my right side looks more dense then left. I am still going to wait to see if it gets better. Regardless I will go through a second HT to improve the results.

I’m going to wait till 11 /13 months post op before 2nd HT.

Havent decided my second doctor yet btw.

I have Freitas, Mwamba and Nadimi in mind.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Even though my results are not the worst I will probably go through a second surgery. Any recommendations to get a more natural hairline?

I don’t mind traveling or money 

• Administrators

Are you in So Cal? Hattingen is coming to LA to do consultations. That said, have you communicated with the clinic? I don’t think your results look bad at all, if its a minor touch-up they should be able to do it free. 

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Are you in So Cal? Hattingen is coming to LA to do consultations. That said, have you communicated with the clinic? I don’t think your results look bad at all, if its a minor touch-up they should be able to do it free. 

I’m in Sf. I had an appointment with the clinic in July but I couldn’t make it due to my job. Honestly I don’t think it’s a bad result. However, I think I am just being a perfectionist. I don’t think D**** has the skills for what the result I am looking for.

Ive been looking into Dr Rahal in Canada, any idea of his results?

I’m thinking about adding some hairs in the hairline. And then maybe lower the hairline like .5cm with grafts of 1 hair. Also use some grafts for the right donor area which if I have short hair you can see I have done something.

With this in mind, I’m trying to figure out who would be the best doctor for my goals.

• Moderators

Dr Parsa Mohebi always came across as a decent guy to me. He is in CA.

I think your hair looks pretty good though. Be careful you don't mess up a good thing.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 1 month later...