DR. BRUNO PINTO- CLÍNICA OPORTO- 2.323 GRAFTS - 13/05/2024

SethyrXD

Hello everyone!

I'm going to tell you a little bit about my hair transplant and how it all went.

I'm 39 years old and I have wavy, thin hair. My hairline was already receding and the front area was thinning, so I decided to take the plunge.

For 4 years I had been using topical 5% Minoxidil and Saw Palmetto, but I wanted a more definitive solution.

On the day of the operation, I had a big breakfast at the hotel and walked to the clinic (it only took 5 minutes).

Marlene greeted me and made me wait a bit while the doctor arrived.

Dr. Bruno Pinto explained the whole process to me, answered my questions and studied my case.

They marked off the extraction area, I signed the papers and we got started!

Dr. Bruno Pinto himself shaved my head and then the operation began.

It was a long experience, but the team was great and made it all very bearable.

I'm posting the photos they took of me at the clinic, and then I'll be posting my progress.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

15.jpeg

16.jpeg

17.jpeg

18.jpeg

19.jpeg

20.jpeg

21.jpeg

22.jpeg

23.jpeg

24.jpeg

25.jpeg

26.jpeg

27.jpeg

30.jpg

Edited by SethyrXD
clinical report attached

• Administrators

Dr. Pinto is fantastic happy growing 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looks good so far, now you just have to wait for 3 months to reap the rewards :)

I'm booked with Dr. Pinto for later this year. Did you have a consultation with the doctor before the day of the operation? Did you discuss the hairline design and the micro-irregularities in the front? I like it a lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nasplexa said:

Looks good so far, now you just have to wait for 3 months to reap the rewards :)

I'm booked with Dr. Pinto for later this year. Did you have a consultation with the doctor before the day of the operation? Did you discuss the hairline design and the micro-irregularities in the front? I like it a lot.

I sent the doctor some photos from all angles and he answered all his questions since I couldn't go to Porto to do the study.

Leave your hairline in the hands of the doctor, no one knows what to do better than him! Trust Bruno 100%! He is an incredible person!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nasplexa said:

I sent the doctor some photos from all angles and he answered all his questions since I couldn't go to Porto to do the study.

Leave your hairline in the hands of the doctor, no one knows what to do better than him! Trust Bruno 100%! He is an incredible person!

Day 21 after transplant (Shock loss start 😭)

yy.jpeg

tt.jpeg

rr.jpeg

ee.jpeg

ww.jpeg

qq.jpeg

22 hours ago, SethyrXD said:

Thanks for the answer. Keep us updated! :)

• Like 1