Dr Farjo Fue into my massive crown

Hi all

Just a quick check in.

After 3 ht's over nearly 20 years(nw 6/7) I thought my ever expanding crown and lack of much donor was a lost cause.

Met Dr Farjo a little while back and was told all is not lost and arranged surgery for 24th June.

Well,as usual Dr's (Mr+Mrs) were stellar as were the tech girls,surgery started at 9 and I was on my way back to hotel by 6.30.

A little sore but held off on the painkillers (constipation 😄)and drove 230 miles home next morning.

I asked for the crown to be addressed but also since my last ht some 13 years ago my natural sides had lowered along with the crown leaving a gap between natural hair and transplant.

We agreed that with the size of crown and donor,2000 approx should make an a nice improvement. Apologies I didnt get the finished numbers before I left with all the sedative etc.

Anyway 2 days later,feel fine,everything looks in order and donors healing nicely.

Cheers Paul.

20240626_152842.jpg

20240626_152816.jpg

20240626_152822.jpg

20240626_152835.jpg

20240626_152846.jpg

20240626_152851.jpg

20240626_152938.jpg

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

• Administrators

Will be following closely, did Dr. Williams do the extraction?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 minutes ago, davidn said:

Pre op pics would be amazing. At which age did ya have the other surgeries?

I'm 54 now had 1st at 36 and forgive me the other 2 in the following 4-5 years,memory's going with the hair 😄

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

• Moderators

I remember you from way back when you first went to Farjo back when FUE was basically the new thing.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

33 minutes ago, Al - Moderator said:

I remember you from way back when you first went to Farjo back when FUE was basically the new thing.

Yeah,been out of the game for a while,thought I was done donor wise but here we are again 😆 

Learning a lot in a few days being back on here,for example only realised yesterday I had DHI...Didnt even know what it was.

I was sedated and couldnt remember him making the incisions obviously because he didnt 😁

Now the waiting game,I'm quite enjoying the bald look btw(reminds me of 90's me) so think I'm going to keep it shaved until stuff starts happening 🤘

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

On 6/26/2024 at 5:52 PM, balody said:

I'm 54 now had 1st at 36 and forgive me the other 2 in the following 4-5 years,memory's going with the hair 😄

Hey up mate! Not posted on here in years but check in now and again. Our stories are very similar (same age, both had work done by Farjo).

Congrats on the latest ht. Work looks clean as expected. Funny isn’t it - my first ht in 1998, I remember saying to Mick after he rightly recommended a conservative approach given my age and family history: “can’t you just fill it up? I want it as thick as you can get it!”  

Mick told me if they did, when I’m fifty I’ll look weird. I said I won’t care when I’m fifty! Yet here we are and we’re still bothered 😄

2 hours ago, Longpig said:

Hey up mate! Not posted on here in years but check in now and again. Our stories are very similar (same age, both had work done by Farjo).

Congrats on the latest ht. Work looks clean as expected. Funny isn’t it - my first ht in 1998, I remember saying to Mick after he rightly recommended a conservative approach given my age and family history: “can’t you just fill it up? I want it as thick as you can get it!”  

Mick told me if they did, when I’m fifty I’ll look weird. I said I won’t care when I’m fifty! Yet here we are and we’re still bothered 😄

Hey LP,

Yes that conservative approach was exactly right 20 yrs ago,all the usual comments I got “should of had more,should of had mega session in USA etc” glad I listened.

How is your situation now?

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

18 hours ago, balody said:

Hey LP,

Yes that conservative approach was exactly right 20 yrs ago,all the usual comments I got “should of had more,should of had mega session in USA etc” glad I listened.

How is your situation now?

My transplants did their job (with increasing help from concealers until about 2015 when for some reason I lost a shedload of hair. Struggled on for a few more years until I was basically just painting my head with Dermmatch etc. I was in a quite a bad place, and shaving wasn’t an option due to my pretty bad scarring. 

Enough was enough, and I reluctantly looked into hair systems. Not a route I wanted to go down really but it was that or  pretty much become a hermit. Got to say it’s the best thing I could have done. I’m a completely new man. I know it’s not for everyone but it’s working for me. Never once thought I’d been detected by anyone in three years of wearing. (Pic below)

Anyway, happy growing mate.

IMG_9671.jpeg

Edited by Longpig

1 hour ago, Longpig said:

My transplants did their job (with increasing help from concealers until about 2015 when for some reason I lost a shedload of hair. Struggled on for a few more years until I was basically just painting my head with Dermmatch etc. I was in a quite a bad place, and shaving wasn’t an option due to my pretty bad scarring. 

Enough was enough, and I reluctantly looked into hair systems. Not a route I wanted to go down really but it was that or  pretty much become a hermit. Got to say it’s the best thing I could have done. I’m a completely new man. I know it’s not for everyone but it’s working for me. Never once thought I’d been detected by anyone in three years of wearing. (Pic below)

Anyway, happy growing mate.

IMG_9671.jpeg

Nice one!
Hair systems are so good these days,I was thinking about it too.

I mentioned it to my wife a while back who btw is a hair stylist with our own salon and she point blank said “You ain’t wearing a wig” so that was that 😂

Hopefully this will sort me but if it doesn’t I’m quite enjoying the bald look atm,not had it this short since I had SMP into the scars in 2018.

All the best.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

54 minutes ago, balody said:

Nice one!
Hair systems are so good these days,I was thinking about it too.

I mentioned it to my wife a while back who btw is a hair stylist with our own salon and she point blank said “You ain’t wearing a wig” so that was that 😂

Hopefully this will sort me but if it doesn’t I’m quite enjoying the bald look atm,not had it this short since I had SMP into the scars in 2018.

All the best.

She who must be obeyed 😂

Same to you mate, all the best and look forward to following your progress. 

• Like 1