Dr. Mani Mittal Podcast Questions

• Administrators

As the title says, send me your questions for Dr. Mani Mittal. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

It's going to be live if you guys want to join.

IMG_4755.PNG

12 minutes ago, Carson85 said:

Have you heard of verteporfin being used in hair transplants and if so, what are your thoughts on it? Would you be interested in trying it on some of your patients, assuming they are willing to be periodically observed to see if it had any effect?

Great question I will certainly ask him about that.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor

Would be keen to hear him speak on the following subjects:

1. Is he seeing a rise in younger guys - roughly the 20-24 year old bracket - enquiring about surgery and what is his approach in those circumstances?

2. Ditto repair work: is he seeing more people needing repairs and what does he think about the approach that surgeons like Feriduni, Bisanga, Ball, Hattingen etc take in terms of punching out and reversing part of or even entire HT’s? People often remark on the risk of scarring but often these cases leave no visible scarring when done over two or three sessions. 

3. Would love to know what he thinks about guys like Zarev & Pittella who are really pushing the envelope in terms of graft harvesting from FUE. Why does he think there’s a reluctance from other surgeons to develop and learn to get similar numbers?

• Administrators

Streaming now

View my thread