Anyone with experience of FUE Clinics in UK ?

Hi

ive not been able to find any posts about the FUE clinics (that’s their name) that are all over the UK. They have a fixed price of £6250. 

Does anyone have any experience of these clinics (particular interest in their Glasgow clinic). I’ve searched for the doctors names from the Glasgow clinic and only found one hit from a very long time ago and there were no responses.

The price is very good and therefore I suspect too good to be true but the convenience is hard to measure overlook and my budget is fairly limited.

Thanks for any advice.

Never heard of them but if you are interested in getting surgery done in Scotland I would look into Dr Bonaros who is based in Glasgow also.

• Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

They never popped up in my research, after a cursory look I only found one reference on another forum for one of their surgeons (FUE Clinics in Birmingham, performed by Dr Steve Stangoni), and that one with few photos / no donor etc

Out of experience (one botched HT in Spain and 2 repairs to fix it with Dr Ball - Maitland Clinic in Portsmouth UK) I would advise you to go for the best surgeon you have had a detailed consultation with, that has been upfront with you about your case, risks, meds and long term outcome,  and have researched in detail (fully documented independent reviews, not marketing photos on their own website)  

Best of luck!

Two amazing repairs (pluggy hairline removal + donor restoration) with Dr Ball - The Maitland Clinic

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/72766-pluggy-hairline-removal-donor-restocking-2-repairs-with-dr-ball-maitland-clinic/

• Valued Contributor

I'm not familiar with the clinic you're referring to, but I suspect they could be part of a larger chain. I think it's best to steer clear of such chains because there's uncertainty about who will perform the procedure. Instead, consider Dr. Ted Miln in the UK, who is a reputable and reasonably priced choice for hair transplant surgery.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Moderators

I haven't heard of this clinic. If you can't find any reviews then it's probably best to choose another clinic. They may be good, but I wouldn't want to take a chance when there are so many other good choices. You can try browsing through our recommended list of surgeons and researching a few of those. Here is the link:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.