Dr. Bisanga vs Dr. Feriduni for hairline repair?

Hi,

I've been doing a lot of research on who to go with for hairline repair and have come down to Feriduni and Bisanga. It looks like they've both done amazing work, and most importantly, know what they're doing.

Are there any opinions on which may be better?

I need to wait 1 year to do my repair but I will document the whole process since it really helped me to read about other cases. My heart goes out to those going through this. I really feel like these bad clinics need to be shutdown. They cause so much financial and emotional damage it's insane that they get to keep butchering people like this. 

• Like 1

@RayKay
I am very sorry to hear of your concerns and potential need for repair. Based on your message and having to wait a year, it sounds as if your surgery was somewhat recent, but very positive to see you using time wisely and researching options etc.

Without knowing anything about your case, hopefully as the months pass and things settle, status may be better than you anticipate.

Having attended events with the doctor and witnessing repair consultation, I can say firsthand that it can be a very emotional experience. Witnessing the negative impact of poor surgical outcomes on young men is deeply moving and hard to describe.

If others had the chance to see firsthand the emotional and physical toll that poor quality surgeries can have, I believe it would significantly influence their decisions in which clinics they are considering. Sadly, many are unaware of the consequences of such surgery and the complexities involved in subsequent repairs.

The good news is that in the right hands, repair surgery can achieve really great results and when planned and executed appropriately, patients can move on with renewed confidence and put their experience behind them.

I share some repair cases that have been posed on HTN incase any may relate to your own case. 

I wish you the best over the coming months and onward research.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Yes, really important to research. Far too many take this medical surgery way too lightly sadly an ever growing number of poor and dishonest clinics who over-sell their capabilities.  Way too much damage done now by soulless clinics who just want a profit.  They keep on because most repair patients never ever expose them but are often very hard and demanding on the clinic who repairs them. I can understand why most clinics not wanting to touch repairs at all sadly.  Wish you all the best and don't rush anything, and hope things may come in better than you expect. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RayKay said:

Hi,

I've been doing a lot of research on who to go with for hairline repair and have come down to Feriduni and Bisanga. It looks like they've both done amazing work, and most importantly, know what they're doing.

Are there any opinions on which may be better?

I need to wait 1 year to do my repair but I will document the whole process since it really helped me to read about other cases. My heart goes out to those going through this. I really feel like these bad clinics need to be shutdown. They cause so much financial and emotional damage it's insane that they get to keep butchering people like this. 

can’t go wrong with either tbh… clearly done your research 

• Like 1