Dr Mwamba Reviews-Belgium

SKU

I was hoping to get some advice as have been narrowing down my search for a different Surgeon for a touch up due to my last surgery going not as planned.

To cut a long story short I had HT with another other clinic 10 years ago and had a great result. I went for a small touch up of 1000 grafts on my hairline at the beginning of last year and again had a good result on my left side however not as much on my right side so went back for another touch up of around 300 grafts.

The most recent time I went there ( 7 months ago now) was a fairly new young doctor and he did most of the extractions. It didn't seem anyone was watching him or supervising however when you are in the room and going through this you trust the care that you are meant to receive in the first place. I feel he went in too deep and was really slow at extracting as the back of my scalp was itching for months afterwards and haven't had much grow in within the right side where more grafts were put in. The scabs were also bigger which draw concerns however as I have been there previously was hoping all would be fine and I would finally have a great result with it being a small touch up.

I am now in the position I have to go back. I have put a lot on hold within the last few years and it has been really debilitating for my confidence.

After researching various clinics and Surgeons I wanted to ask advice on waiting list times with Dr Mwamba for his clinic in Brussels? Does anyone know if he still does at least 50% of the extractions. I have lost the confidence in less senior people doing this and willing to pay more for him to do most of the extractions. He seems to be really put the care in with all is patients and takes his time from what I have read so far.

Does anyone also know if he implants in between hairs without shaving down? I will probably only need around 150 grafts or so and I just can't go through the process for the third time of shaving my hair down and hiding away. I can only see around 10% of growth so I know I will have to go through this again.

After how many months is advisable for a touch up where you have had hardly any growth. I can't wait 12 months.

Would appreciate advice before I make contact.

So I went to Dr.lupanzula at that time because he makes 100% the extraction, because no one else starts your head on the removal.

Every doctor has his advantages and disadvantages, with lupanzula you can usually get an appointment in 2 to 3 months.

The micro design I personally like worlds better than that of mwamba, that of lupanzula is much more irregular with soft singles. In addition, there were some falls at mwamba where the depth was wrong during channel stinging and cobblestones were created.

But He is the Best doctor for donor restocking in my opinion 

In addition, the ops go to mwamba

partly over several days despite the micromotor.

If you don't want to shave, how about Dr georgiou in Cyprus?

I think he does the removal manually alone and does not cut the hair in the recipient and all this for only 2€ per graft.

Edited by Konsole93
  • Like 2

It is very unlikely for Mwamba to handle 100% of your case. He is likely to have 2 patients per day in his clinic. He is likely to have two assistant doctors, in addition to any of his techs. 

Why specifically are you considering Mwamba?

If you are just in need for a general touch-up/implant, literally any "B-rated" or higher doctor should be sufficient. 

Also, keep in mind there will be a 25% VAT tax (whatever your surgery cost is, add 25% in addition for the VAT tax)

I am unsure why you are so interested in Mwamba

It sounds like many doctors are suitable for you needs, plus Mwamba is unlikely to work on you 100% for your surgery. 

• Like 2