Afraid of doing hair transplant

Hello everyone, I want to do a hair transplant in turkey with dr.Bekir Bek but since it’s new clinic I don’t know what kind of hygiene in his clinic I’m afraid of infection like HIV or hepatitis and I don’t know if he using the same equipment for every patient or not ? Can someone who got his hair transplant with Dr.bekir come through the process and the hygiene in the clinic is he changing the devices for every patient and how common to get an infection because of hair transplant 

thank you all

Have you read through these posts already? 

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/search/?q=bekir&quick=1

Edited by SuperC

🧑🏽‍⚕️ Help others by naming your clinic and surgeon, in your post title if possible.

💊 Help yourself by directing medical questions to medical professionals. No one here can safely provide medical advice like your primary care physician.

💬 Help the forum by adding a Like or other reaction to an existing comment before repeating what others have already said.

• Moderators

For someone who is worried about this kind of thing, it may be a good idea to try to set up an actual in-person consultation. I know that's not always easy to do if you and the Dr are not in the same country, but if you actually visit the clinic you will have a better idea of what goes on and you can ask questions. They may show you how they do the process and that may make you feel much more comfortable. 

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.