Hi, 

I have had 2 previous bad HT in Turkey and i am left over harvested.
I am looking for a repair doctor to homogenise my donor area with additional extractions whilst adding beard hair, the additional grafts I would like implanted behind the hairline for density whilst adding singles to the hairline for more natural appearance (I am open to punchouts on the hairline also.) whilst also placing a few grafts or beard grafts to the crown also.

I have narrowed down a few doctors/providers:

Dr Lorenzo 

Dr Bisanga 

Dr Mwamba

Dr Feriduni

HLC clinic 

The Maitland Clinic

Does anyone have any other recommendations and who they would recommend I go to or similar repair stories it would be greatly appreciated! :) 

Thank you 

Edited by Cjay

11 hours ago, Cjay said:

Hi, 

I have had 2 previous bad HT in Turkey and i am left over harvested.
I am looking for a repair doctor to homogenise my donor area with additional extractions whilst adding beard hair, the additional grafts I would like implanted behind the hairline for density whilst adding singles to the hairline for more natural appearance (I am open to punchouts on the hairline also.) whilst also placing a few grafts or beard grafts to the crown also.

I have narrowed down a few doctors/providers:

Dr Lorenzo 

Dr Bisanga 

Dr Mwamba

Dr Feriduni

HLC clinic 

The Maitland Clinic

Does anyone have any other recommendations and who they would recommend I go to or similar repair stories it would be greatly appreciated! :) 

Thank you 

I would scrap Lorenzo and HLC from that list and add Hattingen

9 hours ago, Paul_ said:

Hi, check out my repairs with Dr Ball / TMC in sig

@Paul_That’s impressive! However I am apprehensive of restocking with original grafts to be back to square one with my receding hairline/thin crown. But then I really dislike how my donor! So difficult. 

Edited by Cjay

7 hours ago, Cjay said:

@Paul_That’s impressive! However I am apprehensive of restocking with original grafts to be back to square one with my receding hairline/thin crown. But then I really dislike how my donor! So difficult. 

I know what you mean

Alternatives: 1) homogenize the donor area 2) use beard for restocking (check out mustang's case). All have their shortcomings as well. Which way are you leaning? 

One more thing, hair mills that destroy your donor usually don't do a pristine job on the hairline either. Not sure if that's your case, but something to keep in mind if you're going for a repair

Edited by Paul_

Two successful repairs (pluggy hairline removal + donor restoration) with Dr Ball - The Maitland Clinic

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/72766-pluggy-hairline-removal-donor-restocking-2-repairs-with-dr-ball-maitland-clinic/

2 hours ago, Paul_ said:

I know what you mean

Alternatives: 1) homogenize the donor area 2) use beard for restocking (check out mustang's case). All have their shortcomings as well. Which way are you leaning? 

One more thing, hair mills that destroy your donor usually don't do a pristine job on the hairline either. Not sure if that's your case, but something to keep in mind if you're going for a repair

@Paul_its a tough decision. I like the idea of beard for restocking however like you say my hairline could be improved, which would involve taking out multiples and then planting singles at a later date. What a journey though, money, stress. It’s basically undoing all the work that’s been done to start fresh again!