Advice- Dr’s that can implant between hairs

SKU

Hi,

I wanted to ask advice on surgeons that can implant between the hair grafts without having to shave the hair down as I need a small touch up of around 150 grafts on my right side of my hair line mainly. I don’t think I could deal with hiding away again with shaven hair.

My last surgery didn’t go as well due to not as an experienced surgeon who has only been training with the main doctors for 7 months or so doing most of the extractions. He was very slow at going into the scalp and felt really deep and been itching ever since. It’s only starting to subside now. I am now nearing 7 months and not much at all has grown in 10% if that. This was a touch up in fact as have been there previously early last year and had a good result and is less gappy and thicker it was just the right side which didn’t take as well.

I am not wanting to disclose where I went but have lost confidence based on them letting a more inexperienced surgeon do at least 75% of the extractions and not even supervising his work. 

If they also do eyebrow touch ups as well would be helpful preferably based in Europe and the UK.

Also hoping for not too long waiting time as I feel my life has been put on hold. 

Thanks

• Valued Contributor
On 7/3/2024 at 10:33 AM, SKU said:

I am not wanting to disclose where I went but have lost confidence based on them letting a more inexperienced surgeon do at least 75% of the extractions and not even supervising his work

You really should name them as it will help inform other people and possibly save them from having a poor outcome. 

Pretty much any good surgeon will be able to do 150 grafts in a non-shaven procedure. Use the recommended surgeons list as a starting point and research from there. Dr Miln, Dr Ball & Dr Mani are great options in the UK to look into. 

• Like 1