3000 Grafts using FUT at Hattingen Hair

bibi_berlin

Hello to everyone reading along :)

I had an appointment at Hattingen Hair on July 1, 2024 to fill in my receding hairline and get a more feminine hairline overall.

Since I have long hair and it would take years for the hair to grow back after a shave, I opted for the FUT method.

Thanks to the hormones I take (I am a trans woman), I have no hair loss and I luckily also didn't have any before I started my hormone therapy.

I researched various providers in Turkey and Georgia and have now opted for the slightly more expensive but safer option and have read a lot of good things about Hattingen Hair.

I'm already some photos of the "before" here and also two pictures that I took yesterday. I will continue to post photos and also post one in 12 months, I promise. When I researched providers I realized that this is the most annoing thing ever: people that don't post a final "after" picture.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Greetings, Bibi

ht_12h_nachher_links.jpg

ht_12h_nachher_rechts.jpg

ht_vorher_oben.jpg

ht_vorher_profil_links.jpg

ht_vorher_vorne.jpg

Thanks so much for your feedback. That feels very reassuring.

Implant pens were used @mr_peanutbutter.

The prices were exactly as outlined on their website. The first 2000 FUs were 4 CHF each, the next 1000 were 3 CHF each, so I ended up with 11.000 CHF.
I got 7% off as I was ready to also do the appointment on short notice.

Hairline design was done by Dr. Laura Muresanu & Dr. Sever Muresanu themselves @Berba11 and I was able to have my say in it of course.

I wasn't always fully awake and sometimes laying on my belly, but as far as I could tell, Dr. Sever Muresanu did the cutting out at the back. Dr. Laura Muresanu did the incisions and then a team of 5 people did the first 90% of the implants. Then Dr. Laura Muresanu did the last hour and the finishing touches.

• Like 1