I'm impressed with Dr. Fernando Amorim

Approach

I noticed in Dr. Pittella's videos there is a doctor he speaks to from time-to-time.  They sure seem to get along well.  So, I decided to look up who this man is.  His name is Dr. Fernando Amorim.  It turns out Dr. Pittella and Dr. Amorim are friends.  So, I got thinking -- a friend of Dr. Pittella must be a pretty good surgeon!  I even wondered if the doctor operates in Dr. Pittella's clinic?  However, I found out he has his own practice and 17K followers on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/drfernandoamorim/  Fyi, I did not notice Dr. Amorim's name listed on any posts at Hair Restoration.  But, I'm surprised his name is not coming up in discussions (unless I missed it).  

In summary, I reviewed Dr. Amorim's Instagram and other materials about him.  I must say, I am super impressed!  I tend to pick the top recommendations from people in life.  I feel like his work is overlooked.  It is one of the few times that I write a recommendation about a doctor I haven't met yet.  I will let you know how my upcoming July 16th consultation goes.  Thus far, his staff has been incredibly professional and timely regarding my questions and setting up the Zoom appt.  He seems fairly available for surgery too.  His first available time for a procedure is around 45 days out, I believe.

As you review Dr. Amorim's work, I welcome your constructive feedback about his: crown work, temple points, and size of his punch. 

After reviewing my pictures, his administrator stated that it's important to know:  I will likely end up with much less coverage on my crown or nearby area.  Whereas, Dr. Pittella confidentially stated the opposite for me ( granted, via 3 surgeries though).

Anyway, after reviewing his Instagram, if you have any feedback, feel free to reply to this post.  Something tells me, he might be a great fit for some of us Hair Restoration members.  And, I sense his demand will grow much more in the future.  

Arm.JPG

arm2.JPG

art3.JPG

Edited by Approach

• Moderators

Great work. I will have to research this Dr when I get some time. Thanks!

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.