Eugenix - NW6, 5634 grafts, Dr. Arika Bansal - Sept 2023

Looks so good! I checked out their website and there is no info on costs, just diversion. What did this cost you? Or what were the packages you were offered? I’d rather not waste their time with a consultation when there’s a very high chance it is beyond my means.

Also did you start using medication? Or where you advised it was important by the clinic. I’d rather avoid any medications.

On 7/20/2024 at 3:29 PM, BogdanNn134 said:

Can you show your hair normal without a slick back ? 

If you check out the 5 month pic, that is what it looks like without gel or anything.  I don't leave it like that often because it looks like a rat's nest (probably also why it ended up being so good, the hair really covers more than typical I think becuase it's wavy).  I'll post some more soon for a 1 year update and try to do a couple without styling it at all.

Posted (edited)
On 7/30/2024 at 8:42 AM, 556 said:

Looks so good! I checked out their website and there is no info on costs, just diversion. What did this cost you? Or what were the packages you were offered? I’d rather not waste their time with a consultation when there’s a very high chance it is beyond my means.

Also did you start using medication? Or where you advised it was important by the clinic. I’d rather avoid any medications.

They have multiple levels of costs and you can search the forum here for more details, or just contact them.  Their prices seem to change frequently so it's best to contact them.  They are pretty up front about their costs, it is per graft and mine ended up costing around $30k in USD.  It's a steep price to pay but they also have lower options available.  I went with the high-end option, for reasons I posted in my original post, but I bet you'd get a similar result with their cheaper options.  Definitely reach out to them if you're considering it.  

Yes, I started on Finasteride a few months before going in to get the transplant (I also posted about that in the original post).  All hair transplant places will suggest you to go on fin.  I was very hesitant to do it for the last 20 years, and that's something I regret.  

Edited by baldforawhile
  • Thanks 1

This case is miraculous, only 5600 uf and it covered such a vast area... it is also true that wavy hair helps but the amount of uf is negligible compared to the areas treated in the HT.

It was a NW6!