Pyrilutamide

Posted (edited)

Pyry does not work:

pyri.jpg.1f10be2d4dac4ddbcca25f645903226e.jpg

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day (with Melatonin 0.0033%, Fisetin 1%, Resveratrol 2%, NMN 1%, Ginko 1%, Caffein 0.2%)
DHT and Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : Topical dutasteride 0.05% twice a week + Fluridil + Pyrilutamide Koshine826
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm : human Umbilical Chord Exosomes ; see my progress pics here.

1 minute ago, arthurSam said:

Pyry does not work:

pyri.jpg.1f10be2d4dac4ddbcca25f645903226e.jpg

Wasnt significant, but there was a trend. It will still grow hair most likely. I think ppl should use it as an adjunct

• Like 1

Yes, it seems clear that pyrilutamide does something, and then I could ask the question, does it seem like pyrilutamide would be more effective than the cosmetic ingredients that work decently (e.g. caffeine, stemoxydine, melatonin) and my intuition is that pyrilutamide would be equally effective or better than those ingredients, likely better.

So, I plan to try adding it to my stack and see what happens. 

Also, for the record, Kintor applied for a 1.0% version of pyril in a clinical trial after the 0.5% showed improvement but not statistically significant improvement and they received approval to trial pyril with minoxidil. So, those trials may shed more light onto the overall potential of pyril, especially when used in combination with something else. 

Posted (edited)

Yes waiting for the 1% and hopping it will be better than fluridil / CosmeRNA 🤪

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day (with Melatonin 0.0033%, Fisetin 1%, Resveratrol 2%, NMN 1%, Ginko 1%, Caffein 0.2%)
DHT and Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : Topical dutasteride 0.05% twice a week + Fluridil + Pyrilutamide Koshine826
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm : human Umbilical Chord Exosomes ; see my progress pics here.