BAD Dr. Glenn Charles result

2 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

I'm not sure we are allowed to say his name, he is kind of like Voldermort

Just google "dr. d p hair transplant los gatos california" 

Wow! His before and after look great… are they not real?

• Sad 1

I believe @Stavros Dr Charles keeps giving me the run around and makes me feel like an bad person for even questioning him... he's mad i posted and almost punishing me for it because he doesn't want to deal with me now. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, WolfCE said:

I believe @Stavros Dr Charles keeps giving me the run around and makes me feel like an bad person for even questioning him... he's mad i posted and almost punishing me for it because he doesn't want to deal with me now. 

Sounds like he has a God complex where he can’t do no wrong yet his work is horrible, results speak for themselves. It’s amazing how his been recommended on this forum for so long. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

Sounds like he has a God complex where he can’t do no wrong yet his work is horrible, results speak for themselves. It’s amazing how his been recommended on this forum for so long. 

textbook behavior

Edited by Melvin- Admin
Removed mental health accusations
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I am compelled to defend the Doc that did most of my hair transplants.  We aren't friends and I haven't seen him in years, but when I learned from another doctor friend of mine that Dr. Charles is being trashed on this network, I had to see for myself.  Everybody thinks they're an expert on here!  I've had 5 procedures since 1994.  I was 40 when I did my first one and 63 when I did my last one 5 years ago.  My first one was done by Dr. Ron Shapiro in Minneapolis, considered one of the foremost experts in the field and one of the authors of the actual textbook on hair restoration.  While in Minneapolis, Dr. Charles was performing procedures on Dr. Shapiro's patients for one week a month when I met him.   After I moved to Florida, I had Dr. Charles do my next 4 procedures.  I have been told by my hair cutters and everyone else I tell of my procedures that I have the best results they've ever seen!   It is impossible for me to believe that Dr. Charles suddenly forgot how to do good work!  What I'm reading here about him is disgusting and frankly, LIBELOUS!  Sounds like a bunch of bitter angry people trying to get something for nothing.  

There is no Doctor that can predict the amount of shock and where your next hair loss is going to come from.  Everyone reacts to the trauma of this procedure differently, and there is nothing the doctor can do about it, except the next procedure.  

After several of my procedures, I predictably had areas that had more shock than other areas of my head.  On my next procedure, those areas got fixed.  I wasn't stupid enough to blame the doctor for my ensuing hair loss and/or shock!  When a man has hair loss, especially in their 30's, you're naive to think one procedure is going to fix everything and make you look perfect!  Hair loss is an ever evolving process for the rest of your life.  It's always going to change, and it's never the same for each individual.  Some parts of your head will hold a graft better than other parts of your head.  Blaming the doctor is narcissistic  and probably sociopathic!  You should be embarrassed, and good luck finding another doctor to touch you after they learn of your actions on this website...

18 minutes ago, AJ68 said:

I am compelled to defend the Doc that did most of my hair transplants.  We aren't friends and I haven't seen him in years, but when I learned from another doctor friend of mine that Dr. Charles is being trashed on this network, I had to see for myself.  Everybody thinks they're an expert on here!  I've had 5 procedures since 1994.  I was 40 when I did my first one and 63 when I did my last one 5 years ago.  My first one was done by Dr. Ron Shapiro in Minneapolis, considered one of the foremost experts in the field and one of the authors of the actual textbook on hair restoration.  While in Minneapolis, Dr. Charles was performing procedures on Dr. Shapiro's patients for one week a month when I met him.   After I moved to Florida, I had Dr. Charles do my next 4 procedures.  I have been told by my hair cutters and everyone else I tell of my procedures that I have the best results they've ever seen!   It is impossible for me to believe that Dr. Charles suddenly forgot how to do good work!  What I'm reading here about him is disgusting and frankly, LIBELOUS!  Sounds like a bunch of bitter angry people trying to get something for nothing.  

There is no Doctor that can predict the amount of shock and where your next hair loss is going to come from.  Everyone reacts to the trauma of this procedure differently, and there is nothing the doctor can do about it, except the next procedure.  

After several of my procedures, I predictably had areas that had more shock than other areas of my head.  On my next procedure, those areas got fixed.  I wasn't stupid enough to blame the doctor for my ensuing hair loss and/or shock!  When a man has hair loss, especially in their 30's, you're naive to think one procedure is going to fix everything and make you look perfect!  Hair loss is an ever evolving process for the rest of your life.  It's always going to change, and it's never the same for each individual.  Some parts of your head will hold a graft better than other parts of your head.  Blaming the doctor is narcissistic  and probably sociopathic!  You should be embarrassed, and good luck finding another doctor to touch you after they learn of your actions on this website...

Please post your before and afters, when your transplant was done and what technique.  Also, please check the countless cases here and elsewhere showing poor density, poor survival rate or even worse potentially dishonest graft counts… Dr Charles is not the doctor he once was and no one really knows why.

12 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

You have some serious problems.  Work on getting a life, and forget about your weak hair follicles!

• Administrators

Ok this thread is turning into a circus. For those who questioned the legitimacy of the report. Dr. Charles has provided me the case number and sheriff assigned to his report. 
IMG_4933.jpeg

At this point, there’s nothing left to say, a free hair transplant was offered and declined, the surgeon declined providing a full refund. Looks like the middle ground was also declined. We’re not a forum that helps members get full refunds. I believe there is more than enough information here for readers and visitors to form their own opinions. We will leave it at that. Im locking this thread, as it is now moving out of the realm of what we do or allow on this forum. 

Onwards and upwards, 

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.