My 2nd hair transplant procedure in India

Caution to all the readers: I am not a physician and so all the information you read on this post is a product of my experience, and extensive research.

I just had a second procedure on Wednesday last week at a lovely hair transplant clinic in Jaipur, India.

I had my first procedure roughly around the same time last year at a clinic in Sydney, NSW. My first procedure was a 2000 FUE grafts procedure out of which 1700 were transplanted in the frontal scalp region and roughly 300 were transplanted in the crown region. I spent a fortune on the procedure and yet after 12 months, I was extremely unhappy and dissatisfied with the results. As much the doctor who conducted the procedure was successfuly in giving me a hairline, I was unhappy with the density of hairs in the frontal scalp and mid-scalp section. I have learnt a lot thereafter and this time round I did extensive research before going in for my second procedure.

I made sure that I knew exactly what I wanted- which was density, and natural looking results.  I know it is still early days but thus far, I am impressed with the quality of services that I have received.

My second procedure was a combined FUE & FUT procedure that involved the transplantation of 3500 grafts from the main donor area plus another 1000 grafts from the beard area.

I am following the post-op procedures are the moment and I want to make sure that the transplant grafts are secured and looked after with utmost care and caution- something that my previous surgeon and team did not educate me thoroughly on.

20240716_195327.jpg

Edited by SAGAR p

Hi, I am also looking for a hair transplant. I have a baldness level of more than 5, so I am thinking of going with a combination treatment. I thought your experience was very good. Could you let me know the clinic details?