GT20029 Update?

I have zero clue. But I wouldn't realistically incorporate GT20029 into your hair restoration plans anytime soon. 

i.e. don't shut off hair transplants and DHT blockers in the hope that THIS is finally going to be the cure to MPB.

3 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

I have zero clue. But I wouldn't realistically incorporate GT20029 into your hair restoration plans anytime soon. 

i.e. don't shut off hair transplants and DHT blockers in the hope that THIS is finally going to be the cure to MPB.

I see. I was actually thinking of going for hair systems instead of more transplants. I came off meds last year because of intolerable devastating side effects.

1 hour ago, Rossybop said:

I see. I was actually thinking of going for hair systems instead of more transplants. I came off meds last year because of intolerable devastating side effects.

Sorry to hear man. But yea I've been aware of your story ever since your surgery with Dr. Saifi

I honestly 100% think hair systems are a good option if you dont mind the upkeep and/or any mental hurdles

If you go the system route then yes I dont see why can't just do that and chill and then do the new medication or any other method, at a time that suits you

5 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

Sorry to hear man. But yea I've been aware of your story ever since your surgery with Dr. Saifi

I honestly 100% think hair systems are a good option if you dont mind the upkeep and/or any mental hurdles

If you go the system route then yes I dont see why can't just do that and chill and then do the new medication or any other method, at a time that suits you

Cool. Do you reckon systems would be better than more transplants? I have another transplant booked with Saifi for 26th August but I'm thinking of cancelling and just opting for systems instead.

14 hours ago, Rossybop said:

Cool. Do you reckon systems would be better than more transplants? I have another transplant booked with Saifi for 26th August but I'm thinking of cancelling and just opting for systems instead.

If money is no issue for someone to keep getting hair transplants, in general I think hair transplants are better than systems. But say if you are for some reason looking at 5 HT's in the next 4 years and you would have to start taking out loans and stuff, I would go with a system. No reason to financially imperil yourself to get better hair. 

Additionally, some people demand flawless hair, which hair transplants honestly simply cannot provide (of course there are the miracle cases, but excluding those). If you demand perfect hair, don't bother wasting money and years doing HT's. Just get a system. 

For your direct situation, since you already have a HT upcoming, I would press pause on the entire system discussion and assess again 9 months from now or whenever you will have the results of this latest HT

14 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

If money is no issue for someone to keep getting hair transplants, in general I think hair transplants are better than systems. But say if you are for some reason looking at 5 HT's in the next 4 years and you would have to start taking out loans and stuff, I would go with a system. No reason to financially imperil yourself to get better hair. 

Additionally, some people demand flawless hair, which hair transplants honestly simply cannot provide (of course there are the miracle cases, but excluding those). If you demand perfect hair, don't bother wasting money and years doing HT's. Just get a system. 

For your direct situation, since you already have a HT upcoming, I would press pause on the entire system discussion and assess again 9 months from now or whenever you will have the results of this latest HT

OK, I would say this 1 HT should be the only one I need for at least another 3 - 6 years given my situation.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/23/2024 at 2:44 AM, HappyMan2021 said:

For your direct situation, since you already have a HT upcoming, I would press pause on the entire system discussion and assess again 9 months from now or whenever you will have the results of this latest 

It’s not a silly question at all! Updates on GT20029 should be available through official channels or press releases from the company developing it. For phase 3 trial information, keeping an eye on clinical trial registries or contacting the company directly might give you the most accurate updates. I had a tight deadline for my essay, and I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to finish it in time. That’s when I found https://ukwritings.com/write-my-essay The service was amazing! The writer understood my topic well and delivered an essay that exceeded my expectations. It was well-organized and thoroughly researched. I was so relieved to have it done on time, and the quality was outstanding. I’ll definitely use this service again.

Thanks for the info, I will keep it in mind.

Edit: If I want to know more info, I will ask by starting my own thread.

Edited by JeffreyDewall